Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because it's tiny. I don't think you can make a desktop that small. Great for living room!

I would like to have the zotac 970 Because im using a crappy laptop sporting an amd a6 and 4gb of ram i would like to finally play games on pc

Would make an awesome present for my kids who very badly need a replacement for their ps3 and need to learn the wonders of a PC!

It would be good for my Dad, who is still using dual core machine right now with DDR1 RAM. 

my twitter: @mayurcools

I feel like this is more than enough for the perfect home theater box. Pretty darn good graphics and I don't have to worry about wiping Windows for Linux. ;P

I'm too poor to buy me some nice gaming PC, I mostly daydream and heavy breathe watching LTT videos., Hope this changes though, =')

I have limited space in my home and would love to have this unit for use a medai centre.

Love the look of it and could see it adorning my table next to the TV and DVD player, :)

Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway! This pc is a bit better than my current pc but like a tenth of the size xD would love to win it! Or at least have the person who wins it actually need it...

Welllll... It would seem I'll be moving to the US of A in a month or so soooo having a computer there would be really really helpful n this seems kinda pretty helpful way to start of!

Hello

The reason i want this pc is because i am always moving between friends houses and i ride a motorcycle so it isn't easy for me to take my pc.

I think the Zotac is an amazing machine and i was saving up to buy myself one. it would be great if i could win it!!

Blueserpunt820 out.

Admittedly, I wouldn't want to use it as a traditional desktop. I would use it as either a Steambox/HTPC or load it up with pfSense and make a router out of it. The dual 2.5" bays would work well for caching drives and the dual network ports means it wouldn't need to have some kind of external adapter; one would be the WAN port and the other would be the LAN port. Being whisper quiet also helps in both of those situations.

What makes me interested is that I would be able to have a desktop PC that could fit in small spaces. Which is ideal for me since we don't have a lot of real estate for electronics. And also, I think it would be great for my 7 year old to get his own computer so start learning a lot of cool things like coding.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would love to take advantage of the potential of this kit. The small form factor would be great as a living room PC. It would also make gaming away from home easier, better this than lugging a mid-ATX case.

Simply because the sweet portability of that small rig. And low power consumption rules... Nicely done, well balanced...

I don't have any console and I want to play games from my bedroom... so that's the perfect solution!

Hey guys

best tech tips show on youtube

you guys are so enthusiastic about what you do and it is always good to lay in bed and watch a quick video

I could really use the ZBOX for my school work and gaming because my setup now is really rubbish

I have a HP pro book 4730s and a logitech G mouse and keyboard (not to mention headphones to) so i would absolutely use this 

Great Job (;

I would love to use the ZBOX because I often moving between college apartments as well as my home a few hours away and the ZBOX would be so much easier to move around and allow me to keep gaming.

I would dual boot this. HTC stuff and steam OS. KSP on the tv!

I would like this because I have a very slow PC and would like to join the PC gaming community, as well as use this for my living room TV. I love its small form factor.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 1600 MHz Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Case: NZXT H440 White 

I need a "PC" for going over my friends house so we can game together. Pretty much thanks Linus!

Its portability and probably power efficiency sparks my interest cause I can finally play dota 2 with my brother's house when visiting him.

Thanks linustechtips and Zotac for some fun!

I would love to get this little monster. :)

It would be used as a Living room computer connected to my TV, and as my girlfriends computer so she stop hogging mine. :D