FIRST BLOOD - Linus Tech Tips Forum Badges Now Available

LinusTech

i have already donated $5 can i donate another $5 and get the badge? or does it need to be $10 in one payment?

It can be split just make sure you PM me so we can work it out :D

Ugh, if $500 was not almost an entire 2 week paycheck, I would be all over that Pink tag like a console player on some DLC. 

Oh well. I will do what I can. :) Great idea guys, thanks for letting us support you even moar!

34312139.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It can be split just make sure you PM me so we can work it out :D

ok thanks :)

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Hasn't there been a positive response to ads on the forum? Unless they're already there... I should probably disable ad block.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Hey guys!

I have been handing out badges like bullets in a wild wild west film but unfortunately I must sleep! We have a big off site video to shoot tomorrow which involves copious amounts of fire so I should at least get 3-4 hours of sleep...

That being said while I am sleeping the handing out of badges will be halted - I will pick back up tomorrow and give you all your badges!

i would also like to point out that there is A LARGE AMOUNT OF DONATIONS WITH NO FORUM HANDLE ATTACHED(10%~ so far of donations) So if you have no received a badge at this time please feel free to message me as you may be one of those that did not add their forum name! We will get this figured out asap - just send me your full name and/or a copy of the invoice from paypal and I will get you your badge!

Thanks so much for the support so far guys!

Mwuhaha, manage to get mine before you went to bed ;D

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

As soon as i can get my hands on a credit card i'll donate. 

And were is my badge for registering one day before the forum went online? :D

Hey guys!

I have been handing out badges like bullets in a wild wild west film but unfortunately I must sleep! We have a big off site video to shoot tomorrow which involves copious amounts of fire so I should at least get 3-4 hours of sleep...

That being said while I am sleeping the handing out of badges will be halted - I will pick back up tomorrow and give you all your badges!

i would also like to point out that there is A LARGE AMOUNT OF DONATIONS WITH NO FORUM HANDLE ATTACHED(10%~ so far of donations) So if you have no received a badge at this time please feel free to message me as you may be one of those that did not add their forum name! We will get this figured out asap - just send me your full name and/or a copy of the invoice from paypal and I will get you your badge!

Why don't you have a "sleep deprived" badge btw? :P

Well, made a donation. May upgrade at the end of the month (hope you can). Maybe.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Hey guys!

sleep is for the weak....

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I donated but I was too happy and forgot to put in my username and I donated twice but not with the same amount thought... LOL 

Glad to be able to contribute to this amazing forum finally :)

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Paypal not loading? Are there too many people trying to donate? GAAAHHHH!!!! MUST THROW MY MONEY AT LINUS!!!

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

>=[

I don't have PayPal

Well... Off to make one

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Aww... I wanted a badge too. But one that would just say donated and not something ranked. Well maybe in the future.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

If I had money, i'd go for more. But alas, i'm a student, and I have to make ends meet. Bronze it is then :P

Donated!

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

Can you guys accept bitcoins @LinusTech @Slick

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Can you guys accept bitcoins @LinusTech @Slick

I would imagine not as their hosting provider probably doesn't accept them and getting BitCoin turned in to "real" money is still a bit of a strange process.