FIRST BLOOD - Linus Tech Tips Forum Badges Now Available

LinusTech

@LinusTech @Slick
SInce I refuse to disable AdBlock [i hate adds way too much] I don't mind tossing 5-10$ into the tip jar now and then ^^

BTW, this will get you more money than the Ads anyhow. I doubt that even if I disabled AdBlock, you had made 10$ of me [eventhough I watch basically any video] so, I guess this is a much better way to get support and not annoy people with random ads, especially the YouTube generated ones.

[Don't mind your prerolls, but I hate the generic TV ads which are the reason I don't watch TV]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I honestly hope no one takes this 500$ prize, I'll be selling some computer parts over the next few days and I'm really interested in this, since I wouldn't even have those parts without people like Linus!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

It can be split eh... I just might take that pink one then...

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

This is so awesome! I donated $10. I hope someone is able to donate $500. :P

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Just donated! Keep up the great work!

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

If I bought the pink level then I'd want it to be slick drawing the badge by holding the pen in his mouth with linus just laughing in the background. It would make the video so much more interesting.

Great plan considering the amount of free content you have produced over the years

donated. thanks(i think) for the chance to support you guys. i can only afford the $10 atm, but i think that with the support you have on here it will add up quickly, 

This is really cool, when I get some more cash at the end of the week I plan to buy the Silver badge. Great idea on doing this as well guys, since a lot of people do love this forum, and are willing to contribute to it, and you guys.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I just bought victorinox monday and insurance bills keep coming so there is no way I'm going for that pink badge :/

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I'll donate, because I just got my salary

EA would love that coffee cup of yours.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

You guys deserve this way to go. 

CPU: Ryzen 7-3700x 4.4GHz, MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-AGPU: SAPPHIRE RX 590, RAM: 16GB Corsair 3200MHz, SSD: 480GB Kingston HDD: 2TB WD Green, CHASSIS: CoolerMaster HAF 912, PSU: CoolerMaster Thunder 700W, COOLERHyper 212 Black Edition

I want a LTT merchandise store with Slick and Linus bobblehead action figures!

But the first blood badge will do as well :D

Due to the amount of badges given out, I would guess they have received over $1000.

At the moment, the badges given out accounts for 1235.00 CAD, that was before Slick went to sleep, that's almost 5 hours ago, he gave out badges for only 2 hours.

A good selling point is "Donate or Slick looses his job" :)

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

There you go 50$ in your pocket thanks for everything.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

I wish I could donate... I would gladly donate but there is this thing, called money, yeah, you kinda need that.....

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Say wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Fuckyeah.jpg

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD