Feenix Collection Giveaway

I have to pick one? But I haven't used any of them yet lol. If I had to pick one, it'd be the keyboard. That thing looks sweet.

Looks awesome.

I like the Nascita mouse the best, I think the sleak look would go best with my current set up, and lets be honest, its all about looks... the part about the 8200 dpi seems cool too I guess

To be honest... I have never used any of these products before, that's what make me want to win and try them out because why not and com'on they look badass. I really want to put that headphone on my head, left hand on keyboard and right hand on the mouse.

Mechanical keyboards are great... stealthy looking ones with my favourite switches? Even better. So, the Autore keyboard would be my favourite of the bunch. The headphones would probably be a close second.

I love the headset because it looks super cool with the wood trim on the side.

Looking most forward to the Feenix Autore Keyboard becase of those brown switches.

Ayyy this looks like the real premium stuff those head phones and keyboard look pretty dank. Anyway cya Linus. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like the Autore Keyboard most because it look really really nice. The color is just fascinating! Hope to feel typing on it. 

that keyboard look pretty dope. :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Wow all these products look beautiful,  but the Obama choice award go to those headphones.. OMG they are an art piece of beauty !

Good luck to all 

Thanks Feenix 

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway

I really like the keyboard it looks absolutely beautiful!!!

I would really like to win this giveaway I think the product's are to a really high standard and I'm looking forward to adding it to my setup.

The headset is absolutely awesome.  A real wood resonating chamber sounds fantastic.  

ive been in the market for a mechanical keyboard and a set of headphones to replace my current ones 

Hello, my name is Darrick. I would love to share my opinion on the Aria headphones. The Aria headphones are some of the most elegantly built headphones I have ever laid eyes upon. After many videos of reviews, testing them myself and overall performance, I should say that these headphones should dominate the market. They are absolutely wonderfully built with the 100% memory foam and protein leather cushions, an extremely comfy fit. Not only do they have an absolutely wonderful hand crafted build and extremely good fit for anyone's head, they have some of the best sounds I think I have ever heard. They are a bit highly priced, but well worth it if you have the capital for such an item. Now going back to the fact that these headphones are HAND CRAFTED! Yes, I absolutely love that there are still companies putting a little bit of elbow grease into their products and giving that extra touch of love to their customers. Overall an astonishing product, and definitely my absolute favorite headphones for the design, performance, and ergonomics!

I've never used a product from Feenix before but that mouse looks awesome. I always prefered bigger mice and I love thumb rests. 

I like the headphones. I love when companies put real wood on electronics.

Love the headphone because the wooden cups look amazing!