Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite? I can decide between the keyboard and headphones. Both are beautiful and both are very functional as well. But, I have to choose the keyboard since I am quite the keyboard snob and not really an audiophile (I use Turtle Beach XO Fours. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh....) Plus, Cherry MX Browns and the professional look. Can't beat that.

The FEENIX Aria Headset look awesome with its quality and premium look. The Japanese Pine wood texture feels so nostalgic. Cannot wait to get my hand on it to listen my collection.

Personally, my favorite product is the Aria Headset.

You can tell at first glance that the Aria is not any ordinary headset, From the elegant wood finish on the sides, to the Brushed aluminum leading into the protein leather and memory foam padded headband, it screams high quality mixed with comfort and ergonomic design... These aspects coupled with the powerful 50mm. neodymium drivers is sure to produce a listening experience unparalleled by its rivals...  The other aspect of this headset that I love, is the fact that they incorporated a studio quality clip-on cardioid microphone, that is sure to enhance your gaming experience, by both increasing your vocal quality, and getting that annoying stick out from in front of your face. I would love to own this headset, and in all truth, even if I don't win this comment giveaway, I don't really care, because I'll probably just end up buying a pair for myself anyway! Cant wait to try these headphones out for myself, and I hope I win!  :lol:

I actually would have TWO favorites!  The keyboard looks killer with that color scheme, and cherry switches are of course awesome.  And that headset looks super nice!  And big comfortable headset like that would be interesting to compare with my beyers.  Fingers crossed.

The Keyboard is my favourite due to the Cherry MX Brown switches and its simple design.

If I had any of the feenix I would probably like the Nascita because it has so many buttons for functions.

Their headphones look very high quality. Though I really need a new mousepad, and theirs looks so smooth.

that mouse looks pretyt cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

I am in need of a new keyboard but the mouse would be fantastic also. I hate my Razer gear... ):

Anything actually will work. Whatever is left.

Keyboard > Headset > MousePad > Mouse is the order. Most wanted to least. Good luck everyone.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I really Like the Autore keyboard bc of the cherry xm brown switches they just make an overall better keyboard experience.

Wow, I want that keyboard because it looks so clean.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

I would want this collection because of the mechanical keyboard. Mostly just to compare the feel with topre switches.

Need some new high quality peripherals for my laptop so it can match my razer stuff Eg Company vs Company that sorta thing and i much prefer mechanical keyboards than membrane as i have that razer deathstalker chroma (i mean is still really good but i just needed it for my video recording so yeah)

I think my favourite goes to the Autore keyboard. I love the sleek clean black and the mechanical Cherry MX switches. 

Liking that keyboard. Plain and simple on the outside, freaky and mechanical on the inside.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

That Aria Headset tho.. What I would do for one of those on my head...... oh yeah, enter this giveaway.

I just love all of them. I, first of all, have never seen such a beautiful black and stealthy looking keyboard. It's just amazing. Second, the headset has a very elegent look to it with the added wood on it. Very nice design. Also, the mouse. It looks very modern to me. It's not too big, neither too small, looks very pretty and I love the design. The mouse pad looks great, it's big which gives alot of space for a gamer to move and it's a hard surface, which i love personnaly. I just want to say, amazing work on the designs on these great accessories Feenix.

Definitely the keyboard!

I'm rocking an old Microsoft pseudo-ergonomic-ish 4000 something-or-other keyboard.  It works fine, but after years of 125+ WPM typing on it, the keys are starting to get super squishy and annoying to use.  Upgrading to a mechanical keyboard like that one would be a dream!

Thy all look very high class but the head phones  are out  standing. High class All the way

Holy balls! 490+ pages of begging! I would like to join.  :P

EDIT: 338 changed to 490

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC