Feenix Collection Giveaway

Personally I love the streamlined look of the Nascita mouse.

That keyboard looks awesome. The brown switches are my favorite so far. I do want to try clears though. 

Those headphones are gorgeous too. They look so soft and comfortable. Gonna have to look into both of these products at some point regardless of who wins this giveaway.

like you said, cherry mx brown switches, also my favorite. 

i would love the upgrade

Thanks 

Autore is my favourite part of Feenix lineup. 

I like simple keyboards - and this one is not only full-sized, but also doesn't have all the stuff I don't need. Just plain good mechanical keyboard to piss off all the people who live with me. :P

I really like the headphones as the look so slick and professional. Hope to win!

The Autore Keyboard! Frankly this $20 membrane keyboard just isn't cutting it...

These peripherals look so good. Especially the keyboard with those brown switches that not a lot of people appreciate, and an amazing stealth black look that complements the quiet brown switches and my stealth themed system (hint hint).

I've always wanted to try out a Feenix product, but have never had the money :( hoping I can win

The headphones do look amazing. Hope they sound great aswell when I win them.

My favorite produce is by far the keyboard. Just look at the damn thing. UGH, if only I could have it :/ 

The headset looks great with the japanese pine wood + memory foam would be on point

I've never actually used any of Feenix accessories, but I would love to give them a try!

I could really use that keyboard I'm still using a lame membrane keyboard for my awesome desktop.

I like the Mouse because of the outrageous Dpi and the beautiful Cherry Brown kb. All looks awesome, Thanks!

I really like the keyboard because of the mechanical key switches and the aesthetically appealing overall look of the device.

I would say that the Aria Headset is the most appealing of the bunch, though they all LOOK sleek and sexy. Especially since my JBL headset's ear cushion on the right side just ripped open on Sunday. I have roommates so i use my headphones a lot. Even if i don't win, i'd love to see a review of these items done by someone from LMG. 

The Aria headset looks really great! Thanks for the giveaway!