Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would say my favorite of the peripherals displayed would be the keyboard, it has an elegant professional look that I really enjoy (though brown switches aren't my number one pick, they are still cherry which are good enough for me).

Best of luck to myself and everyone else :D

-J.T.

i think that keyboard looks amazing. and im sure all these products perform phenomanaly, especially when compared to my wirless old school/not really gaming centerd pheriferals im currently using lol. i hope to win :) thank you Linus and Feenix.

The Keyboard is my favorite because I am looking mech currently and I was looking into browns/blues and the whole thing looks so slick and awesome. In general all the products look so sleek and awesome, so elegant. Really sweet giveaway that works for all PC gamers, including those who game on laptops. 

That's pretty sweet. The headphones looks swank, I'd love to give them a listen.

Loved the video; wish I had a conference room to customize like that, and that keyboard looks pretty sick!

Hands down the most gorgeous thing in the line up are those head phones!

Sound is VERY important to me as an avid listener of music and all things that sound. If it is something i do not hold back on is sound. Those pine cones (haha could not resist!) are a thoughtful addition to really show how much Feenix cares about their line up. Too many products completely skip this step and it is greatly unfortunate for them (jostles around my squeaky plastic headphone). Just that extra push i see in their line up has definitely cast my admiration toward Feenix.

I like the use of wood on the Feenix Aria Headset, and the switches in the Feenix Autore Keyboard.

Hello.

Feenix is one of the top gaming product and well known. Their gaming peripheral is superb, nice and build in good quality. My favorite product of course the Aria Headset. Its look so nice with the Japanese Pine wood and I am pretty sure the sound would be so great.

Why I am so confident about the quality of the product ? because it is Feenix Product !

Thank you LinusTechTips and Feenix for organize this giveaway. And goodluck to others. !! 

In love with feenix keyboard the lovely silk top and I most definitely need a new keyboard for school and lol

To be honest, I like the look of all of them.  But, I think my favorite is the keyboard because of its monochromatic finish.  Yes it does have matte and glossy and that makes it awesome.  This is of course without mentioning that it has Cherry MX switches.

Please i would literally cry if i didn't have to use my stock dell keyboard and mouse

Well I will go with the Autore Keyboard. It's slick, simple and elegant (+ MX brown <3 ) and I love it. But also I like the Aria headset, hope they sound great.

The keyboard looks very clean and nice, i also love the cherry mx brown switches :D

The Aria and Dimora look real interesting :o. That wood..

I like the keyboard and mouse. I'm currently using a old wireless Logitech. :(

I think that the Autore keyboard is just looks the best of the bunch.  I have not had a mechanical keyboard in years [ since I had an ancient IBM PS2 keyboard from like the late 1980's ] and would just love to give something like this a try again.

These all look fantastic and would love to add them to my computer desk

The Aria Headset looks amazing. I love the wood look on each of the ear pieces.  I have been looking for a new headset and this definitely looks like something I would use on a daily bases.

Hmmm this looks brilliant, But so does about anything when your broke but I mean its beautiful I could cry.