Feenix Collection Giveaway

These items look amazing the headphones look very impressive. I really think all the products look amazing. The detail and the craftsmanship is 2nd to none.

Would love some adequate gaming gear, compared to what I have now. Feenix gear looks awesome and would be great to have some!

oh wow.. i want that mx brown keyboard..

I think it'll be pretty cool because my friend doesn't have a mouse and he really wants to get into PC gaming so I would give it (or whatever I get) to him.

My favorite would be the keyboard because of the sleek black look.

Also would be a upgrade from my Cm Storm Devastor Set.

The pinewood on the headset is very slick

Best part of the giveaway tbh

Love to have pick me please

I really like the mouse pad, it is my favorite of the four because of the clean look it has.  Classy.

Although I have no experience with Feenix or its products. One look at that Aria Headset and I immediately fell in love. The rounded look with the wooden finish look is amazing. I haven't used any of your products, but I'll definitely be keeping up to date now, as well as looking up reviews :)

Everything seems leet but i think the headset seems awesome, kudos on the giveaway

This stuff looks friggen awesome! I'd love em with my setup as I am currently using my old turtle beach headphones from back when I was a young console gamer on the PS3. They work kinda haha. These would be really awesome to have! Thanks!

OMG! That Feenix headset! Would like to see how it feels over my ears, considering I'm a glass wearing guy. Liking that plush cushions andJapanese pine!

tbh there keyboard is the best looking mechanical keyboard you can get straight out of the box

I haven't looked at Feenix's products extensively, but as far as i can tell, they all look great. I would realy like the mouse and keyboard because i want to get into gaming more and these would realy help. One recomendation i would make to Feenix if to add some macro keys and a back light  to the keyboard. Please let me win. If i did, that would be awsome.

Hi ehm

mechanical keyboard check

Big mousepad check

Cool mouse check

Awesome headset check

All with similar design check

Got it uncheck (pls change that) ;)

Thx

All the products look brilliant but I would need to say the best looking is Aria. The dark wood grain and metal contrast beautifully with a clean design. I love the look of headphones that incorporate wood but these are the best looking I have ever seen.

I love the Aria headset! They definitely have a... different look to them. My headphones are nice, but I would love some headphones that would see more with my DAC. Yes, there is a very noticeable difference but some Hi-Fi headphones would be so cool. An Autore would also be great to replace my unreliable and low quality Razer BlackWidow. I just got a G502 and like my mouse mat, so the Nascita and Dimora would not be very relevant to me. Thanks for the opportunity ;) 

think them head phones would be pretty cool they look awesome! 

I like the the Headset because because it has that professional look the you can only get from few of the many headphones out there to day.  

I like the wooden headset . It looks very clean and professional .