Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the keyboard, it looks suprisenly simple. However, that curve looks amazing.

Would really enjoy using a high quality keyboard compared to the cheapest LED one off amazon.

First of all thank you for the give away, even if I don't win.

I would like these peripherals because honestly I still use a membrane keyboard and low budget mouse and headphones. This give away gives me an opportunity to win high quality gaming equipment, that would be awesome. Best of luck to all.

I'm quite pleased with their Industrial design looks very simplistic and clean with quality internals and material choices. I personally like the keyboard since it as those stealth type key caps, but those headphone just really stand out.

I like the headphones because of the designs. The mouse pad looks awesome too, sturdy and wide.

I really like the AUTORE KEY BORED because It looks amazing especially all of the nice sharp edges... and i would love to be able to hit the space bare without it flying off!

I Really like the keyboard being it would make an amazing replacement for my Corsair K-70 RGB  that's been having horrible issues ever since my neighbors house house was struck by lightning. Which messed up my LAN card keyboard mouse and my external hard drive, Another reason I like the keyboard is the style and key switches, which are slightly nicer then my current ones ! Overall they all look like great products!

My favorite product from this is the Autore keyboard because it has a really clean, sleek design, and has my favorite key switch type.

My favorite of the Feenix products is the Feenix Autore Keyboard. I like this keyboard because of the quality of the product itself. Thank you for reading my reply! :)

Definitely the headphones. The wooden sides give it a great aesthetic that I wouldn't mind people seeing me in, unlike a lot of other gaming headphones.

Been lurking on YT for a long time following linustechtips for almost all vids now. Time to create an account here I guess!

That headset is totally dope. Why? MEMORY FOAM! The stuff that's in my pillow as well! How can it get any better? :D

Thanks for that awesome and stylish giveaway Feenix!

Greetings from Germany mates!

I never owned a Feenix product before. But i loved the headset and its premium finish, and i would love to win this giveaway :D

All of their products look very sleek. I like the attention to detail and quality parts. 

The headset is pretty cool, although if I were to buy anything it would be that keyboard. 

Overall, great products. 

I think that the Feenix collection has a very sharp design. The Feenix peripherals simply look like they belong to a top tier computer.

All of the products appeal to me as they're all better than the ones I currently have, by an enormous margin.

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS

Q: Which product is my fav

A: The aria headset 

why?

cause it looks so dyam fine

The Aria headset looks amazing, and my daughter is named Aria.

I love the aesthetic of the Autore , so simple and stoic. I wonder if it could beat my old IBM keyboard in a fight...

am_lion.rar

I mean, the keyboard looks pretty snazzy, but I do like the headphones. All of them seem pretty legit thought!