Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite has got to be that mousepad. I don't think i have space for it to replace my degrading steelseries one but when i saw it in the video i got so h*rn*, just look at it. But i would like the keyboard because i really only don't have a gaming peripheral for keyboard and that strong darkness really caught my eye, for as much as i love the bling of colorful lights, solid designs like this always stand out at the top. Also "gold plated" reminds me of my middle school swag. The mouse is nice but to my eyes, nothing catching other than being better than my logitech mouse, and i already have a logitech headset and hifi audio isn't to high on my list, though strikes interest. Good luck everyone :)  :lol:  :D

-Daniel "DTUB" Weinberger

Hello uhm

you know, tomorrow is birthday of mine

so, uuuuhm

you know that giveaway can be my birthday present

tee hee ^_^

I like the headphones because they look good amazing, would definitely wear these around. 

I really like the headset. The craftsmanship is amazing and the quality from what I understand is top notch. Hope I'm the one that wins so I can take advantage of all that amazing craftsmanship!!

My old Xbox One headphones went out recently.  I've been stuck with a cheapy little Sony pair, an Aria would be a godsend.

I really like the keyboard as it has a sleek and professional look. Also. The products are packaged professionally and the mouse and the mousepad is really dope

The Dimora Mousemat seems to be my favourite just cause of looks (stealthy like a ninja :P)
Hopefully I win! 
GL everyone!

My favorite would be that awesome Autore keyboard.

I'm a BIG fan of the Aria headset, they really look amazing!

I like the keyboard because it looks ballin' and has brown switches

Thanks to Feenix for the giveaway!

All their products look super high-end, but the product I'd like most is the Aria headset. Being an SS H Wireless user I've always been used to having a headset that is geared towards gaming, but the Aria looks like a perfect all-rounder that I'd love to have. The pine wood from Japan looks AMAZING.

Thanks again!

I really like the Aria, I am under equiped in terms of sound equipment and would love to try this good looking headset ! Looks very modern and cozy.

For me, their best product has to be their Autore mechanical keyboard.

I prefer my keyboards not to have 100 unnecessary macro keys and 'GAMING' stamped all over it in bright red like every gaming peripheral seems to have these days, the understated design is nice and I hope other companies soon follow suit.

I think that the aria headset is the best.  I think that the Japanese pine wood looks great.  Even though I enter this giveaway and many others I know I wont win.

I really like the keyboard. Not so much for its looks but that it is a really nice mechanical keyboard and that is something I don't have at the moment.

I really like the headphones since they look great!!!!!

That headset looks awesome!! Definitely the best I've seen with that wood chambers.

Plus it would go amazingly well with my system haha

Personally I love the streamlined look of the Nascita mouse.