Feenix Collection Giveaway

Would love to have the keyboard, my current one is aids :(  

Thanks for considering me xD

P.S Love you FEENIX

I like the headphones the most because they look great and from what I've heard, sound and feel great too.

I like that HeadSet becasue it looks like its the best thing ever and i need a new one LOL

I love all of the Feenix products. Learned about them awhile ago when Jesse Cox got Nascita. Since then I have been wanting to get one but just never had the money. Hopefully this will be the day I get one.

The Aria headset is my favorite.  I have always wanted something with wood trim, like a wood trim steering wheel in my car.  A wood trim headset would be excellent!

Hello!! The Fenix Headset looks pretty Slick. Liking the design and surely the audio is just a high quality!

Feenix your products are very very cool and look high end. You're headphones look very very very high end with the wood and the padding. Best of luck to me and the winners and hopefully I win!!!

Thank you Feenix!!!

And I like the keyboard the best. It's really quite attractive.

That Mousepad is gorgeous with that glossy outer rim and simplistic design. PLEASE gimme gimme!

The mouse pad is like no other i have EVER seen, i could see how a "framed" pad wold be cleaner on the desk. with its sleek design i have to say it outdoes every other company ever. i haven't even tried them all.

thanks for holding this giveaway. any company that does giveaways gets raised higher in my "thats a sweet company" book. anyyywaaay thanks!

who else thought Linus' horse voice was cool?

As a software engineer, I love a good keyboard and the Feenix one looks sweet! I'd definitely use it either at home or at work. (Or maybe both!)

In my opinion the keyboard is the best of the bunch as I love cherry my brown and the simple minimal design of the keyboard. I don't like most "gaming keyboards" as they are to aggressive and and take away from the main part of a setup, the PC, thank you for reading and providing this giveaway. :)

P.S. My current keyboard is a broken cheap compaq keyboard that came with an old pc that I'm using until I get a new one so this would make me really happy. Plus I need a new mouse as I'm currently using a cheap Bluetooth Logitech mouse.

-Technomatt

Personally, the keyboard is the coolest. Wouldn't mind all of them though... cough cough...

I really appreciate the matte black look of the keyboard. Doesn't look childish like a lot of mechanical keyboards on the market. Really hope your boy wins

I'm entering for the keyboard it's looks amazing and I'm still running on a old dell keyboard

That mouse pad looks cool but the Aria headset is styling, its defiantly my favorite of the bunch.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

My favorite is the Aria headphones because DAMN they looks awesome! Looks like excellent build quality and attention to detail.

i have a 20$ mouse and keyboard set and it is bad for playing games :(