Feenix Collection Giveaway

I appreciate how they are using Japanese pinewood to make the headphones look so nice. They are my favorite. But everything looks really nice

Would love to win any of these amazing looking peripherals

would love to win this giveaway! my old steelseries 3Hv2 needs replacing and the Feenix Aria headset with Japanese Pine wood sounds just amaaaaazing!!!!

I like the keyboard because of it beautiful design. Also the fact that is has brown switches is awesome. It looks like great quality.

My favorite is the Aria Headset because of the super cool wood

The Feenix Autore Keyboard is the best. Feenix is one of the few gaming peripheral makers out there that just preforms without try-hard mentality. I just want functional elegance from my hardware and I don't need a rainbowed distraction at my fingertips taking away from whats on the monitor.  

My favorite one is the keyboard because I'm using the hp membrane peasant 2000 and mechanical keyboards are so buttery smooth *cues smooth jazz

My favorite one is the keyboard because I'm using the hp membrane peasant 2000 and mechanical keyboards are so buttery smooth *cues smooth jazz

HI, i like the Feenix headset and mouspad, they look pretty nice...

Hope i win :D

although i never win anything

The Keyboard! I've been wanting to get a mechanical keyboard!

Pick me Linus because I have been watching you for years. I just built my first PC but have no peripherals yet.

I really like the Feenix Aria because they look really clean-cut and stylish without being too flashy and "Gamery?"

My favorite is the Feenix Autore Keyboard because of its simplistic and minimalist design. So sleek and cool!!!

My favorite Feenix product is the Autore keyboard, it looks nice, the logo on it is perfect, its clean and simple, and its mechanical. Hope I win

The keyboard is my favorite because it has cherry mx brown keys on it. I love Linus Tech Tips keep up the good work.<3