A well deserved Congratulations to the Mods for a job well done.

SansVarnic

I just wanted to do a shout out to all the Mods on this forum.

This is all sincere and honest praise from me.

I don't know about others here but I think its good to give due to those that have earned the spot and the job they do.   

Thanks for keeping this forum clean.  :D

This thread is intended to for anyone that wants to throw out praises for a job well done to the Mods.

I encourage it.

200.gif

200.gif

[No Shit Posting Please.]

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I'll lmao if this gets locked xD

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

That's ironic

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

>MFW OP is serious

What is MFW?

Nevermind.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Trying to reconstruct the title so its grammatically correct.

A well deserved congratulations to the mods?

I wish to express my praise for the mods?

I can't even.

Trying to reconstruct the title so its grammatically correct.

A well deserved congratulations to the mods?

I wish to express my praise for the mods?

I can't even.

Don't hate, just contribute. But I will fix it either way. It was hastily typed up.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

a lot of people told me this forum has harsh mods

but i joined anyway xD

but i joined anyway xD

They can be harsh at times but the CoC is pretty well written and spell outs what is expected. I joined up when I did as I saw one of the most clean forums compared to others I have visited and the Mods do a good job of enforcing it.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

• 1 month later...

Cannot believe this got so little in responses.  :(

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

but i joined anyway xD

You were already here anyways silly.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well its not a good topic for an internet discussion. It needs to have something to do with guns, gender, brand wars, or religion to get lots of responses. 

watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rE3j_RHkqJc

Funny

He does make a good point though.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I think all the mods are shit, or at least some of them (gg23 need i say more)

I think all the mods are shit, or at least some of them (gg23 need i say more)

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I feel like gg done a pretty good job in the last while.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I feel like gg done a pretty good job in the last while.

I got 3 warnings in 1 from him for posting on a few of his threads.