Uninterrupted Power Supply and Power Stations

I would like to ask about UPS and Power Stations. I know for the most part that UPS are there to provide power to a system in the event of power loss fast enough that it would not shutdown and long enough for most people to turn their computers off. While Power Stations on the other hand are more like larger powerbanks that can actually run appliances. I have seen claims for certain power stations being able to be used as a UPS. The only problem is that due to cycling you would have to throw out the powerstation instead of replacing the batteries (but a bunch of UPS do not offer user replaceable batteries).
My situation is this: I have a computer that I run basically 24/7. We get power loss for some stretches of time and it seems either can fulfill the need for me to turn the desktop off but the advantage of the powerstation is that I can power other things as well during the power loss event as generally it is more transportable (not that I cant do it with a UPS).  Which one should I go for and what brand(s) are good in general?

One other consideration is many UPS offer power and surge protection.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI