Do you have any bad driving habits?

just wonderin if

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

I have a pair of subwoofers in my car, and I don't care what anyway else says. It changes the entire driving experience.

I have a habit of driving pretty slow when I'm not in a rush to be somewhere. Also, I might as well be considered deaf while driving.

Error: 410

Yeah, i drive way too fast.

Once i drive 275km/h to camera where was 80km/h limit, gladly police wont know, because they cant see my license plate from front. (i am using motorbike)

(and i was just trolling police)

I don't have a drivers license, but I did drive my friend's car briefly when he wanted to teach me how to drive. I was awful, I almost crashed. Needless to say, I've never driven his car since.

my only one is that I get lost all that time because Toronto is really strangely laid out in some places, and I have no GPS or phone internet.

Killing pedestrians....

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

If I did, I wouldn't post them here where Slick's Mom might see them...

Wise move my friend, wise move.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Speeding. Nuff said.

"...The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it..."

If I did, I wouldn't post them here where Slick's Mom might see them...

lol you probably lane split on your bike don't you

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

I have this bad habit of blacking out when i drive... Actually, you can consider me deaf while driving too, my sub is REALLY loud.

I tend to drive on half clutch when going for off-road. My Jeep doesn't like that and the ferodo goes smoking :P 

had my licence suspended twice once for drifting the second time was just speeding and used all my points.

also on long trips I tend to get bored and change my hand to 5 and 7(would not recommend this you have alot less control of the car(only have ever done in in an automatic tho))

Sometimes I speed, but not much else. I don't stop completely at all the stop signs?

Quite an agressive driver. I'll get there faster, and if it is 15s, I will.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I like to run over pedestrians, hopefully with strollers or bicycles; and if they're wearing glasses, that's extra points!

I obey the speed limit if that counts.

In my country it actually does count :D You get swore and cursed by other drivers :D

I am a bit young to drive, but in my dreams I tend to lose control and crash... It's happened multiple times, so I guess it's a habit!

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |

I drive over the speed limit when and where I can. Never that much, I drive 90 where 70 is allowed and 140-150 where 120 is allowed :-)

The only speed limits I obey are the 50 km/h and 30 km/h ones.

Proud to be from Belgium.