Do you have any bad driving habits?

Careful all you lower mainlanders on here...I'll be keeping my eye out for ya ;)

I always speed up to just over the speed limit then slow back down to the speed limit. Also I drive with one hand resting on the gearstick the whole time.

Only bad habit is I like to mess/block them from passing people who overtake anyone who is in front of them.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Also I drive with one hand resting on the gearstick the whole time.

Most of the time, I do that too.

I have a bad habit of wanting to punish people. It's stupid I know.

So for example, if someone cuts me off like an a**hole I will then speed up and to the same to him.

I know I shouldn't, but it feels so good!

I'm dutch, so feel free to correct any spelling mistakes I might make.  I try to do the best I can!

Spoiler

CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI PSU: Corsair HX1000 V2 MEM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz  COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb +1tb NVME / Samsung 840EVo 1tb / HGST Ultrastar 10tb

I just got an L, and I got two very bad habits I can't seem to fix. Other than that I am pretty good for someone who started driving less than 2 weeks ago.

1. I tend to stick to either left or right side of the lane too much. I can't just stay in the middle of the lane for some reason...

2. when I make a turn, I slow down and forget to speed back up.

:D

I check my blindspot for a very long time and almost rear-end people.  My transmission will also down-shift unexpectedly and make me accelerate at the back of somebody, dem reflexes man.

Speeding, but around here as long as you're within 10 mph of the speed limit the police won't stop you. I try to stay within that 10 mph range...

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Still in driving school...

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Hmm let me see

I tend to tailgate and/or overtake aggressively if you aren't doing the very limit of the speed limit. ( I mean how hard is it to keep the needle on one number -.-)

I tend to drive 10kph faster than the signed speed unless I am passing through a spot of road where they always set up a radar (and they never change there schedule)

Driving with one hand on the wheel and one hand on the gear selector/shifter or one hand on the wheel and the other on the door or steering with my feet

I tend to accelerate too aggressively for some people (I just want to get up to speed :) )

Driving aggressively in general ie: taking corners quickly

Now after saying that it might seem I'm dangerous but I'm actually a safe and skilled driver, truth be told I have seem more near misses/crashes from elderly people driving slow and in my case middle aged men/women driving erratically than I've had. So yeah WOT FTW

I get side tracked by short skirts in summer.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i play eyesies closies with my brother

really bad choice of game

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Driving without a licence.

But other than that i drive well, so don't draw attention, unless im in a automatic their uncontrolable. 

I don't drive im scared of what would happen because I used to play so much grand theft auto.

Accidentally pooped my pants in the elevator.

I'm taking this shit to a whole new level.

I have a habit of not having a car. I need to work on that.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I've lived in an urban area with public transportation so I let my license expire years ago and haven't gotten around to renewing it :)

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Sometimes, and I mean all the time....................... I run over strippers.

I drive a little bit to fast, and I drive like a rally pilot in the streets I am very familiar with and am sure there will never be any police.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

driving without licence and driving fast

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yeah, i drive way too fast.

Once i drive 275km/h to camera where was 80km/h limit, gladly police wont know, because they cant see my license plate from front. (i am using motorbike)

(and i was just trolling police)

My dad does this sometimes, he's flooring it with this motorbike past a camera only to troll :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I Snort cocaine whilst driving. I know I shouldn't but I need a fix in my car.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

I slow down when someone decides to tailgate me... when I was originally going the speed limit... Idiots have learned to not ride my bumper...

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

Slamming the brakes when someone tailgates me then down shift and take off, holding the wheel with one hand and when driving an auto i use both feet, im actually thinking of installing a dummy clutch so i feel more comfortable in my auto.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."