I don't understand men

Gale

I find men much less confusing. Seriously we make it so much clearer that we find you attractive...

well we are men after all, we are going to understand men more then we understand women

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

At least we're from this planet.

Farts are funny! I laugh at my own even in solitude.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Women+one+does+not+simply+understand+wom

1b3dda07dd158cc67df12f2913a0bcadd3b1f317

MEME MACHINE

MEME MACHINE

IM A MOTHERUFCKING MEME MACHINE

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

One does not simply

understand women

If your date says he/she doesn't want any food even if you're buying.. And He/she reaches for your fries

http://i.imgur.com/0LGaHWK.gifv

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not everyone is like that. Goes for women too.

Stereotypes man.

I personally classify myself as an ultra Troll. 

You can only understand me. Not predict me.

115881874_WomenAreCrazy_MenAreStupid.jpe

and the reason why men are stupid is because women are crazy

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Wait, I'm a man, you're telling me I have a 20 inch dong?

Noice.

I don't know OP, men are pretty simple.  :P 

115881874_WomenAreCrazy_MenAreStupid.jpe

haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't know OP, men are pretty simple.  :P

haha

kek

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I can't tell what is and isn't serious to be honest.

Most of what you said is untrue, so there's that.

I'm mostly poking fun at all the threads that make it seem that women are some kind of creature written by HP Lovecraft. :P

you wanna understand males

sex

food

sleep

work

play

O:

Very similar to women.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

O:

Very similar to women.

funny, how they act you'd never think it

16-brains.png

I don't think that's how it works lel

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

@Aytex bring your dankest memes

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

16-brains.png

GG

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.

I am nothing like this, nor have I ever been. I prefer not to blanket groups of people with titles. I understand stereotypes and why they exist, that said they should not exist. Judge each individual for what they are. Judging is in our nature, it is good. Just not for groups as a whole. 

This separation of thought is an exhibition of intellect 

I don't understand women.

None of us do.

--snip

A perfect summary lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

None of us do.

I do. Its not that hard.

16-brains.png

I think the author of this image has improperly represented the male brain. In actuality, it is much smaller.  B) 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |