Apple 2015 September event, iPad pro, Apple TV and iPhone 6S.

AlexGoesHigh

"Live Photos" 

I.e. Gifs

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Crap I missed that part. Gonna have to look it up later.

Oh new camera time.

It's nice to see them go to 12MP. This camera might be really close to the "perfect sensor" I talked about a long time ago. I think I said I wanted a 13MP sensor in that post.

I wonder if Apple added OIS in the non+ model this time.

I wonder if they combat the lower light issues by having some sort of supersampling built in? Off the top of my head, I don't know if Sony has made or still makes a 12MP sensor that Apple would want that exceeds what the 6+ did in low light. 

AS to OIS, yea I am with you. Both versions need OIS. Its just a proper thing to have if you care even a little bit about taking photos. Its what influenced my 6+ purchase, having OIS is just great. 

Apple just  reinvented the GIF it appears #innovation, as well as rippping off sony sound photo.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Are they for real right now? Something crappy apps have done for years...lighting up the display. LOL. 

Okay, it probably leverages a lot of control over the colour of each pixel to flash the proper amount, but this is kinda comical. 

They say that the screen will light up 3 times than the maximum brightness to give enough light.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

"Live Photos" 

I.e. Gifs

Im gonna have a homescreen of gifs of my dog doing stupid shit from my 3D touched iPHone camera thingy I'm out of words here pls help 

They say that the screen will light up 3 times than the maximum brightness to give enough light.

Genuinely curious to see the lasting results of having your screen do that. Also curious if this 3x max brightness can be leveraged for when you're outdoors in truly bright, direct sunlight. 

Move to ios 

lol 

/it's kind of stupid they took so long to add it. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Genuinely curious to see the lasting results of having your screen do that. Also curious if this 3x max brightness can be leveraged for when you're outdoors in truly bright, direct sunlight. 

It will do this for very limited amount of time so I doubt it will have any affect. I'm sure it can't be on the whole time though without side effects.

Pascal laptops guide

WHY IS 16GB STILL THE ENTRY LEVEL GODDAM IT.

Pascal laptops guide

So you wouldn't buy any Android phone either, what with their extending lenses? 

No I wouldn't, which is one of the reasons I don't consider Galaxy smartphones for example.

Make the smartphone thicker, and level the lens and the back for higher battery capacity.

144Hz goodness

WHY IS 16GB STILL THE ENTRY LEVEL GODDAM IT.

Becuase smart business practices. 

Okay, so no mention of ois on the 6s. 

Do I want a 6s or a 6s+....shit, I really can't decide. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

No I wouldn't, which is one of the reasons I don't consider Galaxy smartphones for example.

Make the smartphone thicker, and level the lens and the back for higher battery capacity.

Sadly only motorola does this now. People are more welling to buy a thinner phone than a thicker phone with worse battery life, sales of motorola phones speaks for this.

Pascal laptops guide

16GB so you buy a iCloud plan for 99 cents a month and get 50GB. Scummy, but brilliant 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2373.jpg

I'm thinking with the new iPhone upgrade program I'll get the 6s+. It's just so damn big.

From video and photo samples I have seen OIS doesn't do a huge a difference.

Pascal laptops guide

16GB so you buy a iCloud plan for 99 cents a month and get 50GB. Scummy, but brilliant 

Well, that and because if the base model was 32gb, far less people would buy the 64gb versions. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Okay does anybody know if Apple actually upgraded the amount of RAM?

Pascal laptops guide

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2373.jpg

data limits...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I like how Apple made the iPad bigger and gave it pen input, and is now pretending that it's a serious productivity device.

I'm sorry, but the iPad will never be anything more than a consumption device. iOS is too limited for more than that.

So this just happened on the twitch live stream...

5ea643835e.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Okay does anybody know if Apple actually upgraded the amount of RAM?

Since they didn't say anything I want to say they didn't.... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler