Apple 2015 September event, iPad pro, Apple TV and iPhone 6S.

AlexGoesHigh

holy shit I'm still in awe at how powerful Siri has become

A lot of this is now on-device too, especially the personal assistant skewed features, something they showed off with in iOS 9 back at WWDC. So at least on the phones and tablets, Siri can still be quite functional without a connection back to home base, which is pretty awesome. Not to mention keeping a lot of the data on device and not having it sit on servers. 

Sorry for not keeping the op up to date but im on the phone and i don't when i getting back at my pc, also the ipod pro is a surface made by Apple

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Sorry for not keeping the op up to date but im on the phone and i don't when i getting back at my pc, also the ipod pro is a surface made by Apple

The TV stuff is putting me to sleep. Not personally interested, barring they announce it capable of 4K output down the line (Netflix ahs it, YouTube has it, Hollywood will have movies out by Winter, so if they have that its going to the top of my list) 

Hey, you can buy things off your TV now. Sweet? I guess? 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1686.jpg

So we are back at the original block of you using something from someone who no longer dictates Apples philosophy, a company that has done plenty of thing that Steve disagreed with. I don't get the point? Is it to mock Steves stubborn nature or to mock Apple for changing with the times? What purpose does that meme serve? It doesn't advance a narrative nor does it add to the discussion about Apple today and what they believe in. 

You're basically just trolling and looking for reactions with those off topic posts, no offence.

Wow take it easy. I wasn't trolling nor am I mocking Apple.

Did you miss the text under the image?

Personally I am happy that Apple went against Steve Jobs. This looks pretty nice so far.

I think it adds to the discussion. Bringing up old statements made by a company when they do a 180 turn is important because it shows that they are not infallible and times change. It is especially important with Apple because some people are treating the words of Steve Jobs as law. A ton of people were throwing shit at the Note series because they had a stylus. People were making fun of the Surface Pro for having a stylus.

iPhone time people

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

No mention of 4K, I guess it's not there...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Screen has variable refresh rate... Will this become standard on Apple products?? Interesting. And nice price drop on the mini 2. Great tablet for the price.

How much is the Mini 2? 

/What TL;DR for apple tv? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Baseball? ITS FOOTBALL SEASON. GO HAWKS

CHECK YOSELF ITS PATRIOT SEASON BABY

Seems like I'm seeing a pattern, Apple is finally stopping it with the 16GB models as entry level.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

How much is the Mini 2? 

/What TL;DR for apple tv? 

269 dollars.

Pascal laptops guide

Woah!, the 6s looks just like the 6. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The TV stuff is putting me to sleep. Not personally interested, barring they announce it capable of 4K output down the line (Netflix ahs it, YouTube has it, Hollywood will have movies out by Winter, so if they have that its going to the top of my list) 

Hey, you can buy things off your TV now. Sweet? I guess? 

Full HD

And there we go

b8c4a8d8b6.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

BLUE iPhone BLUE iPhone, RARE COLOR RARE COLOR RARE RARE RARE. Shut and take my money (honestly it looks beautiful).

Screw you engadget, it looked blue in your stupid camera.

Pascal laptops guide

Woah!, the 6s looks just like the 6. 

XS always looked the same as X, probably for accessories.

Pascal laptops guide

Thats definitely an iPhone.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1913.jpg

3D Touch. I guess Force Touch was...not good enough of a name? 

New colour as expected in rose gold. It's pink, let's be honest

7add3644fc.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

New colour as expected in rose gold. It's pink, let's be honest

7add3644fc.jpg

Space grey is actually grey this time. 

Im ugprading. Thats it. All I wanted.