LG Mystery Unboxing - LMG Meetup 2015

that unboxing is mad ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

In school YouTube blocked ;_;

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

LOL no annoying kid in this one 

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

finally , now to watch what the heck was with the hype with the annoying kid yelling turnip was about

Edit: Watched it, there wasn't any annoying parts , head only one instance of someone shouting turnip, was it removed?

Details separate people.

This question may have been asked multiple times but I just registered to ask, what is the intro music on this video? I don't mean the music during the usual Linus Tech Tips intro, but the one in this video starting at 0:00.

Why the hell did this get TWO weeks of Vessel exclusivity?..

First you put up a "Major product launch" (6700K) with the 7 day exclusivity on Vessel as you promised in the original Vessel announement you would never do.

Then both this AND the Intel unboxing gets not 1 but 2 weeks of Vessel exclusivity?!

Transparency @LinusTech, please.

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

I subscribe to a lot of youtube tech channels and ltt was literally the LAST channel to upload the intel master system thing to youtube!

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

finally , now to watch what the heck was with the hype with the annoying kid yelling turnip was about

Edit: Watched it, there wasn't any annoying parts , head only one instance of someone shouting turnip, was it removed?

The intel one has turup kid, but its been edited from the org vessel video (originally the intel unboxing, LG unboxing, and a give away were all in 1 vid of vessel) hes most noticable in the intel one and a bit in the give away. But ya hes not nearly as noticable on the youtube releases.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

On the motto in the intro "we invented a language": Giving turnip and firepole a new meaning is not enough to create something that can be considered a distinct language.

First you put up a "Major product launch" (6700K) with the 7 day exclusivity on Vessel as you promised in the original Vessel announement you would never do.

I'm also wonder how the 6700k wasn't considered a major product launch. Prime example of why I'm not a huge fan of Vessel-exclusives

I love how genuinely excited Linus looks for the action figure and socks

In school YouTube blocked ;_;

lol

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

So basically LG sent Linus a box full of socks

overkill on the wooden crate that held the box

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Why the hell did this get TWO weeks of Vessel exclusivity?..

Then both this AND the Intel unboxing gets not 1 but 2 weeks of Vessel exclusivity?!

Transparency @LinusTech, please.

I'm also wonder how the 6700k wasn't considered a major product launch. Prime example of why I'm not a huge fan of Vessel-exclusives

The 6700k they unboxed in this video isn't the chip they used in their testing, and the video is shot AFTER their skylake video went up originally. I'm guessing the count the original skylake video as the "product launch" and this video as just an extra unboxing video. I think that's a fair assessment as LMG doesn't even do traditional unboxings anymore unless it's a special one off, like either of these or the original Ultrawide heroes unboxing. 

The 6700k they unboxed in this video isn't the chip they used in their testing, and the video is shot AFTER their skylake video went up originally. I'm guessing the count the original skylake video as the "product launch" and this video as just an extra unboxing video. I think that's a fair assessment as LMG doesn't even do traditional unboxings anymore unless it's a special one off, like either of these or the original Ultrawide heroes unboxing.

You misunderstand me.

The Skylake review was a 7 day Vessel exclusive despite being as much "major product launch" as it gets.

Both this LG live unboxing and the Intel live unboxing were not uploaded to YouTube until a full week after the 7-day exclusivity expired on Vessel and it went live for everyone there. That means it took them 2 weeks to get it up on YouTube instead of making it available on YouTube at the same time as the 7-day Vessel exclusivity expired!

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

I'm thinking about their initial Skylake review video, not the unboxing one. That was not released at the same time.

If new flagship GPUs doesn't count, well then what does?

And gee, first now do we get the Ultimaker video on Youtube a full 3 weeks after it went up on Vessel.

@LinusTech, please explain why that video got 2 weeks longer Vessel-exclusivity than it should have

722d1dd55320955ee6e9dc933f32a90c.png

That part when he lifts the Linus figure and everyone starts yelling and clapping, you know a new religion had been born.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.