Gone!, It's All Gone!

Well the funny thing is, OP lifes in Australia so all this BS doesn't matter.

Also people bash on the US because you guys praise it so much, while there a lot of wrong things. Atleast @Trik'Stari admits it. 

AS for OP, the DXRacer F Series Fnatic Edition chair is very important, as it is a Limited Edition model, the robbers can be easily tracked.

Not exactly - they're about as limited edition as the M50X special edition colors; available for 6-18 months.

police just left with some partial prints on the kicked in door

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

WHO THE FUCK STEALS A COFFEE MACHINE?

who steals moldy ham? thats what was in the fridge

-Microsoft 2015

I Recently left to go to Sweden for work (All Expenses Paid by employer)

I got home about 12 hours ago and went inside to find my backdoor smashed in

snip

dude.... that is so completely fucked up.  I can never understand those who would steal from another person.  I've had my tools taken from me before although it was only about 1500$ it was still detrimental and since I was using them for my job at the time it was a huge problem.

At least you have some cash from the systems you sold  ;)   but still that is just terrible man.

I really hope your insurance will pay out without putting up too much of a fight!

I know that there is not, but if there is anything we can do let us know!  (ill send you a gtx580 lol)

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

who steals moldy ham? thats what was in the fridge

Ew wtf.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Also people bash on the US because you guys praise it so much, while there a lot of wrong things. Atleast @Trik'Stari admits it. 

AS for OP, the DXRacer F Series Fnatic Edition chair is very important, as it is a Limited Edition model, the robbers can be easily tracked.

I bash on the US and I live there. Its kinda fucking stupid.

Holy fuck that sucks gotta insurence claim that shit. 

If i were u id put in a home security system.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

WHO THE FUCK STEALS A COFFEE MACHINE?

Teenage white girls addictedto Starbucks: p

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Dude I don't even know what to say, i'm so sorry.. 

How much of it will insurance cover?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Dude I don't even know what to say, i'm so sorry.. 

How much of it will insurance cover?

not sure yet

-Microsoft 2015

Teenage white girls addictedto Starbucks: p

Those are some buff girls if they can move all that stuff.

I know that there is not, but if there is anything we can do let us know!  (ill send you a gtx580 lol)

No thanks i would rather not

-Microsoft 2015

they took 95% of my stuff

i'll be spending alot of time trying to sort this out

-Microsoft 2015

Holy fuck that sucks gotta insurence claim that shit. 

If i were u id put in a home security system.

I will be once Insurance is Paid out

-Microsoft 2015

I laughed at "my fridge and everything in it" lol.

Did you at least report it to the police though?

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Yeah They recently Left with some prints they found on the door they(robbers) kicked in

-Microsoft 2015

Im hoping the insurance covers the Moldy Ham and expired eggs that where in the fridge

xD

-Microsoft 2015

Im hoping the insurance covers the Moldy Ham and expired eggs that where in the fridge

xD

That's the spirit! :lol:

xD

Glad you're still in good spirits after what happened :P @AlwaysFSX, god damnit u ninja  :ph34r:

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

That really sucks man, I hope the police can find your stuff the fuckers who did this. Best of luck.

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

Insurance assesor is coming in the next 15 minutes

I'll let you guys know the outcome

-Microsoft 2015

If it's laying on the street, someone has most likely thrown it out since its cheap crap

though one man's trash is another man's(or woman's) treasure

Like I said, quality in the automotive tool world doesn't mean much. I've seen cheap tools do the jobs that expensive tools couldn't, and vice versa. The big difference to me, is that for the price of a single snap-on breaker bar, I can buy three craftsman breaker bars, all with the same warranty. (I can't believe how much the price has dropped on snapon tools though)

The first step in fixing a problem is admitting there is one.

We have been taken over by the corrupt and greedy. Capitalism gone awry, and we NEED to force congress out, create some laws via a constitutional convention of states.

1. bar elected officials, in ALL OFFICES, state, and federal, from receiving "donations" of any kind.

2. outlaw advertising during informational broadcasting (no more commercials for the news)

3. establish a tax-payer funded forum for elections, based solely on popular vote (in order, county, state, federal. For all elections, federal [nationwide] for presidential elections only)

4. UNIVERSAL TERM AND SEAT LIMITS. No more career politicians.

5. Require the news to issue corrections on previous broadcasts during "primetime".

6. SEVERELY reduce the length of patents and copyrights.

7. Supreme court members must be elected by popular vote. No more appointments by congress/executive branch.

8. All legislation must ultimately be approved by a popular vote by the general population before actually becoming law. Emergency powers remain for the executive branch. If emergency powers are later found to be misused, the executive/legislative/judicial branches can be held criminally liable.

9. No corporate bailouts. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHAT-SO-EVER

Nation fixed. Although I could go on, for quite some time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs