Gone!, It's All Gone!

Yes,The $20000+ of tools stolen is not including the price of the carts so maybe $45000+ including the carts

Wow sad to hear dude, are you a Nascar mechanic or something  :o

hrdp_0712_14_z+becoming_a_nascar_mechani

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Wow sad to hear dude, are you a Nascar mechanic or something  :o

-snip-

Kinda Yes, but not for Nascar

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

Maybe because he is a normal person unlike you, who rather go on a solo hunt with a gun, get yourself either killed or in jail.

That's why the police was invented, payed by our taxes, of course.

Your fundamental misunderstanding of the American police force is tragically hilarious. (hint, their actual, original purpose was to simply ensure compliance with the courts)

Granted, OP is Australian so.....doesn't really matter.

(hint: A majority of all "smash and grab" robberies go unsolved.)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Your fundamental misunderstanding of the American police force is tragically hilarious.

Granted, OP is Australian so.....doesn't really matter.

(hint: A majority of all "smash and grab" robberies go unsolved.)

I didn't even named US, it's not normal to do that even in countries were guns are allowed.

Why risk your life when you can just let the insurance pay everything back? That's why you pay them every month.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I didn't even named US, it's not normal to do that even in countries were guns are allowed.

Why risk your life when you can just let the insurance pay everything back? That's why you pay them every month.

Because insurance companies (in the US, can't speak for other countries) do EVERYTHING THEY CAN to avoid paying out to their customers. They can spend ridiculous amounts of money on lawyers and whatnot, to come up with a reason to pay you as little as possible.

Better to do what the police won't do, and get your stolen property back. While adhering to the law when you can.

Man that sucks... 

Those Snap-On tools and tool boxes couldn't have been light... And they unloaded what seems like half the house. Somebody must have seen something.

Ask about moving trucks like somebody already said.

System: Thinkpad T460

Because insurance companies (in the US, can't speak for other countries) do EVERYTHING THEY CAN to avoid paying out to their customers.

I thought US was perfect, right ? Also, you guys sue everyone there for a few hunderd thousand dollars of millions. Doesn't really matter since OP lives in Australia.

OP paid the monthly fee, insurance needs to pay the damage, NO EXCUSES otherwsie they would be in deep shit.

Imagine if this happend with healthcare.. every night spent at a hospital is almost 1000$. 

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I thought US was perfect, right ? Also, you guys sue everyone there for a few hunderd thousand dollars of millions.

OP paid the monthly fee, insurance needs to pay the damage, NO EXCUSES otherwsie they would be in deep shit.

Imagine if this happend with healthcare.. every night spent at a hospital is almost 1000$.

Every one of these threads end up being America bashing...

Live in your own country and shut up about it. You're not saying anything we don't know

System: Thinkpad T460

I thought US was perfect, right ? Also, you guys sue everyone there for a few hunderd thousand dollars of millions.

.......welcome to the US. Where corporations rule, and the citizens that foot the bill for ALL OF IT are trampled upon

Live in your own country and shut up about it.

While I agree, the US has become a shithole. Mainly because our politicians are sleeping with our corporations, and we end up being the victims.

Live in your own country and shut up about it.

Well the funny thing is, OP lifes in Australia so all this BS doesn't matter.

Also people bash on the US because you guys praise it so much, while there a lot of wrong things. Atleast @Trik'Stari admits it. 

AS for OP, the DXRacer F Series Fnatic Edition chair is very important, as it is a Limited Edition model, the robbers can be easily tracked.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well the funny thing is, OP lifes in Australia so all this BS doesn't matter.

While that's true, Aus. is just as crappy as the US.

Just about every country is.

Corporations rule the world.

Man that sucks... 

Those Snap-On tools and tool boxes couldn't have been light... And they unloaded what seems like half the house. Somebody must have seen something.

Ask about moving trucks like somebody already said.

about a half our ago i found one of my 18mm spanners they obviously emptied them to make them lighter, they we're not as near as big as the ones in the pics posted earlier though

-Microsoft 2015

While that's true, Aus. is just as crappy as the US.

Just about every country is.

Corporations rule the world.

The DXRacer F Series Fnatic Edition chair is very important, as it is a Limited Edition model, the robbers can be easily tracked. I assume there are only a handfull of those chairs in Australia. And even fewer that are being sold second hand.

I worked at Pawn-style electronic shop for a while, we had to check every single S/N code for theft in the police online database.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

about a half our ago i found one of my 18mm spanners they obviously emptied them to make them lighter, they we're not as near as big as the ones in the pics posted earlier though

Just out of curiosity, why would you buy snap-on tools? Craftsman tools come with a lifetime warranty.

To the point, that you can pick up a craftsman wrench/socket/ratchet in a junkyard, taking it into Sears, an get a new one....for one that you didn't originally own.

The DXRacer F Series Fnatic Edition chair is very important, as it is a Limited Edition model, the robbers can be easily tracked. I assume there are only a handfull of those chairs in Australia. And even fewer that are being sold second hand.

I worked at Pawn-style electronic shop for a while, we had to check every single S/N code for theft in the police online database.

Again.....I live in the US. Not Europe where the police might actually give a shit.

AS for OP, the DXRacer F Series Fnatic Edition chair is very important, as it is a Limited Edition model, the robbers can be easily tracked.

I already bought another F Series Fnatic Edition i was lucky they still had stock

if they find the robbers and get the other one back, then i have one for myself

since they took my personal DXRacer F King series

Just out of curiosity, why would you buy snap-on tools? Craftsman tools come with a lifetime warranty.

To the point, that you can pick up a craftsman wrench/socket/ratchet in a junkyard, taking it into Sears, an get a new one....for one that you didn't originally own.

AHhhh my ears are bleeding!

-Not really-

i like them, and i can afford them

-Microsoft 2015

I already bought another F Series Fnatic Edition i was lucky they still had stock

-Not really-

I have a mix of snap-on and Craftsman tools personally.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

-Not really-

.....You don't need to afford anything when you go to a junkyard/scrapyard and find craftsman tools.

When I was in community college automotive programs, we had a snap-on tool truck that came around once a week. No one ever bought anything from it, because the price made no sense when you could just buy a craftsman tool at a lower price, and get the same lifetime, bring it in rusted to shit falling apart condition and get a brand new one, warranty.

Seriously, they wanted like $190 for a breaker bar, when I could pay $21 for a craftsman breaker bar, put a pipe over it, BREAK IT, and get a brand new one free.

And then get another brand new one for when I broke the replacement, and so on and so forth.

Come to think of it, the better question is......how the fuck does craftsman stay in business?

.....You don't need to afford anything when you go to a junkyard/scrapyard and find craftsman tools.

When I was in community college automotive programs, we had a snap-on tool truck that came around once a week. No one ever bought anything from it, because the price made no sense when you could just buy a craftsman tool at a lower price, and get the same lifetime, bring it in rusted to shit falling apart condition and get a brand new one, warranty.

Seriously, they wanted like $190 for a breaker bar, when I could pay $21 for one, put a pipe over it, BREAK IT, and get a brand new on free.

And then get another brand new one for when I broke the replacement, and so on and so forth.

Come to think of it, the better question is......how the fuck does craftsman stay in business?

When you are working on high-powered engines, you want high quality tools that you can rely on everyday without braking

Edit: They may cost alot, but it pays off in the end and is worth the money in my opinion

-Microsoft 2015

when I could pay $21 for a craftsman breaker bar, put a pipe over it, BREAK IT, and get a brand new one free.

With my Snap-on tools

i get free replacement on broken tools no questions asked

Lifetime warrenty

i just have to buy a tool once and i can have it replaced free if it fails

-Microsoft 2015

When you are working on high-powered engines, you want high quality tools that you can rely on everyday without braking

Edit: They may cost alot, but it pays off in the end and is worth the money in my opinion

I've seen snap-on tools break on bolts that craftsman tools later broke loose.

Specifically, a snap-on impact wrench

With my Snap-on tools

i get free replacement on broken tools no questions asked

Lifetime warrenty

i just have to buy a tool once and i can have it replaced free if it fails

The difference there, is that I don't have to buy a craftsman tool in order to get the replacement lol. I can just....find one....laying in the street.

Yeah.. you want to serve +10 year of jailtime?

As for OP, I hope you didn't lose any personal stuff like photo's and other documents. I wouldn't give a shit if they stole my tv or my DX Racer chair, that can easily be replaced by the insurance.

My entire life's worth of memories (work, photos, videos, music) is sitting on a 4 year old 500GB drive begging to be backed up. I rarely use the drive.

Hopefully OP had his personal stuff backed up elsewhere before the burglary

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

I've seen snap-on tools break on bolts that craftsman tools later broke loose.

Specifically, a snap-on impact wrench

The difference there, is that I don't have to buy a craftsman tool in order to get the replacement lol. I can just....find one....laying in the street.

If it's laying on the street, someone has most likely thrown it out since its cheap crap

though one man's trash is another man's(or woman's) treasure

-Microsoft 2015

My entire life's worth of memories (work, photos, videos, music) is sitting on a 4 year old 500GB drive begging to be backed up. I rarely use the drive.

Hopefully OP had his personal stuff backed up elsewhere before the burglary

Personal Info are on Backup Drives in my safe aswell as some in the cloud (Not Highly Personal info)

Photo's ect are backed up the same

-Microsoft 2015