Gone!, It's All Gone!

Fuckin pigs. No respect for someones property. I hope to dear god you had contents insurance. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Like I said, quality in the automotive tool world doesn't mean much. I've seen cheap tools do the jobs that expensive tools couldn't, and vice versa. The big difference to me, is that for the price of a single snap-on breaker bar, I can buy three craftsman breaker bars, all with the same warranty. (I can't believe how much the price has dropped on snapon tools though)

The first step in fixing a problem is admitting there is one.

We have been taken over by the corrupt and greedy. Capitalism gone awry, and we NEED to force congress out, create some laws via a constitutional convention of states.

1. bar elected officials, in ALL OFFICES, state, and federal, from receiving "donations" of any kind.

2. outlaw advertising during informational broadcasting (no more commercials for the news)

3. establish a tax-payer funded forum for elections, based solely on popular vote (in order, county, state, federal. For all elections, federal [nationwide] for presidential elections only)

4. UNIVERSAL TERM AND SEAT LIMITS. No more career politicians.

5. Require the news to issue corrections on previous broadcasts during "primetime".

6. SEVERELY reduce the length of patents and copyrights.

7. Supreme court members must be elected by popular vote. No more appointments by congress/executive branch.

8. All legislation must ultimately be approved by a popular vote by the general population before actually becoming law. Emergency powers remain for the executive branch. If emergency powers are later found to be misused, the executive/legislative/judicial branches can be held criminally liable.

9. No corporate bailouts. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHAT-SO-EVER

Nation fixed. Although I could go on, for quite some time.

I have no idea what you are talking about. More simple solution:

1) Behave like E.U.

2) Profit???

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I've was gone since the 11th of August

its most likely just a random Attack

only people i give my address are close friends and Amazon.com

There you have it!

Amazon stole all your stuff!

Jokes aside, I'm very very sorry to hear this, this has always been one of my biggest fears.

I have no idea what you are talking about. More simple solution:

1) Behave like E.U.

2) Profit???

Considering the EU's ginormous economic problems.....no.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So the robbers like mouldy ham and fridges? wat

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Considering the EU's ginormous economic problems.....no.

What economic problem?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Wow u can use YouTube xD

-snip

Yeah, you do realize what will happen when the dollar collapses right? The rest of your economies will collapse as well.

Yeah, you do realize what will happen when the dollar collapses right? The rest of your economies will collapse as well.

Could the same about the Yuan, because China has a bigger economy then US already. And the EU is still first.

6R3enrR.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Could the same about the Yuan, because China has a bigger economy then US already. And the EU is still first.

-snip

Very true. Take out any one of the top 3 and we have a serious problem, and China is already starting to have some economic problems.

Oh that sucks dude .

I hope that you can track the down and get your stuff back . Dont let it get to you though , you will gain nothing from it , try to be positive ! You still have your wallet laptop and phone ! :) 

mitsosvazelos84

Very true. Take out any one of the top 3 and we have a serious problem, and China is already starting to have some economic problems.

Ye but we are going really offtopic.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I remember something like this happened to me a few years ago, but it wasn't this bad. They stole our TV, some DVD's, credit cards, and a laptop, but the police tracked them down. That sucks, though.

Anymore off-topic posts and i will request this thread to be locked

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

I'm not taking out my insurance yet since i want to see if the police can find who robbed me

and if i will get my stuff back

have a look on things like ebay for your stuff. some robbers are really stupid. i hope you get it sorted though because that really sucks. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Is there anywhere that isn't having economic problems right now?

Anymore off-topic posts and i will request this thread to be locked

Is there anywhere that isn't having economic problems right now?

*Face palm*

People just don't listen

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015