Battery Rant (cussing,swears, and curses, proceed with caution)

VioDuskar

WARNING, lots of hate speech and mean words, not for anyone under 18.

WTF batteries. when are you going to keep up?

we're living in the fucking future, get with the god damn program!

you have been really shitty lately. the world is going wireless and you just aren't up to the task.

wireless head phone life is shit.

cell phone life is shit.

bluetooth anything is shit.

even UPSs aren't that long lasting.

what about my power wall thingy? SHIT LIFE SPAN.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3422000/3422820_1386104692439.49res_500_281.jpg

again, What the fuck batteries.

you know why we can't have hand held plasma torch rods AKA lightsabers? because of you!

you're the reason we can't have nice future things.

I blame you.

look, we're doing the best we can for you.

we optimize software around you mr. battery.

we design hardware around you mr. battery.

we cater to you mr. battery, we can even charge you wirelessly.

yet time and time again you hold us back in what we can do, or at the least how long we can do it.

WHY? why? where is the carbon nano tube super battery of the future (AKA now) that i was promised?

when am i going to get that pocket fusion cell that powers everything and for years?

is stark keeping you for himself? share asshat!

i am sick of charging batteries every less than 24 hours...

look, one day soon i'm going to be walking down the street look down on myself from my battery powered drone (following me via battery powered cell phone bluetooth) and when i look at the HUD on my wireless battery powered holoLense or googleGlass the damn HUD is going to tell me low battery on all three fucking devices after only 3 hours. why? WHY? because you're inadequate. you're just not pulling your weight battery. i am very extreme such many much fully disappoint. UGHHHHH!

I hate you.

http://besthqimages.mobi/wp-content/uploads/anime-upset-face-photos-5.jpg

/rant over.

motherfucking shitpost maybe?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

God damnint Mr. Battery... -_-

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Lol, thanks for my daily dose of entertainment ;)

Lol, thanks for my daily dose of entertainment ;)

But it is oh so f*king true sadly :(

Agreed. Batteries are such outdated technology, I mean look at a smartphone. Everything in it has been invented in the past 15 years or so... And then the battery, first made in 1800, yes, EIGHTEEN FRICKING HUNDRED, which used just a slightly more primitive technology than today.

WARNING, lots of hate speech and mean words, not for anyone under 18.

Please invent something better then

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Please invent something better then

i'm working on this thing called cold fusion, so i'm a bit pre-occupied

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Bravo.

There must be something better in the works as we speak right?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i'm working on this thing called cold fusion, so i'm a bit per-occupied

too preoccupied to spell correctly? :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

too preoccupied to spell correctly? :D

yis.

Bravo.

There must be something better in the works as we speak right?

meh, next breakthrough is supposed to be carbon nano-tube super capacitors. that was supposed to release in like 2009, still don't see it.

http://cleantechnica.com/2014/05/12/new-graphene-carbon-nanotube-supercapacitor/

I laughed about the drone part, but sadly it's true though. We need something better/else.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I laughed about the drone part, but sadly it's true though. We need something better/else.

i'm super cereal. i plan to have a mini-map on my HUD in real time provided by my quad or hex drone hovering above me.

a cool breeze and a mini-map on a hot summer stroll.

i'm super cereal. i plan to have a mini-map on my HUD in real time provided by my quad or hex drone hovering above me.

a cool breeze and a mini-map on a hot summer stroll.

Too bad it will limit you to a stroll. A serious hike isn't possible with today's technology  ^_^

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

where is the carbon nano tube super battery of the future (AKA now) that i was promised?

Probably with the dog in the silver suit and the hover boots that I was promised.

"Tomorrows world, Tomorrows horseshit more like" - Ed Byrne

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

let's blame physics!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

. And then the battery, first made in 1800, yes, EIGHTEEN FRICKING HUNDRED,

Batteries are MUCH much older than that.

Obligatory "Baghdad battery" post :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2804257.stm

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Batteries are MUCH much older than that.

Obligatory "Baghdad battery" post :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2804257.stm

knew this was coming.

saltbatt.gif

I will say DSLR batteries...at least Nikons are awesome.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

- snippet -

That's why battery bank exist you know ... 

let's blame physics!

You can't blame everything on Physics ... It doesn't have feelings ... You blame the manufactures for not working to accelerate the R&D for newer more capable batteries ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

You can't blame everything on Physics ... It doesn't have feelings ... You blame the manufactures for not working to accelerate the R&D for newer more capable batteries ... 

manufactures do/did, but it's the point where physics come in and be like "F*ck you and your batteries" by screwing around with electrons and charges when they get to small/dense.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

manufactures do/did, but it's the point where physics come in and be like "F*ck you and your batteries" by screwing around with electrons and charges when they get to small/dense.

physics hasn't told us "Fuck you and your transistors" yet. we're pushing down to 10nm and even smaller. haven't stopped us on that yet.

did you just tell me that the answer to my batteries dying is to carry more batteries?