Can mods edit there karma?

Overkilled

Can they if they have the permission (eg. the admins gave their user the power). None have/use it.

1. Dont think they can add.

2. They wont probably xD

3. They can remove posts ( which can have likes) so you have less.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

#likesdontmatter (when you have as many likes as posts, haha hide plebs) :P they probably can, but noone cares, and if someone found out it happened the mod would get a nice little ban from the mod team i guess

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

likes are karma? what is this facebook?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

they are people with a certain level of authority, making it more likely to get a like.

#likesdontmatter (when you have as many likes as posts, haha hide plebs) :P they probably can, but noone cares, and if someone found out it happened the mod would get a nice little ban from the mod team i guess

you got even MORE likes then posts, what are you?! a magical unicorn pooping ou likes?!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

they are people with a certain level of authority, making it more likely to get a like.

you got even MORE likes then posts, what are you?! a magical unicorn pooping ou likes?!

Nope, just someone who spends a lot of time in off topic *cough* @MyInnerFred *cough* 

Nope, just someone who spends a lot of time in off topic *cough* @MyInnerFred *cough* 

-looks at own likes-

-sobs-

nearly 666 though....

I want dat legendary status like Linus

takes 5000 likes i guess, so time to get to work in off-topic or get really helpfull in a non-creepy and good way

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Naah, people just relate to my posts, or agree with my opinion (since its usually well constructed and makes sense)

I want dat legendary status like Linus

i got it. fkin pleb

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

LinusLikeTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

LinusLikeTips

url-20.gif

-snip-

You're a GIF

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

-looks at own likes-

-sobs-

nearly 666 tho

atleast your famous I'm just helpful

You're a GIF

CCWUeAf.gif

atleast your famous I'm just helpful

If you want to be helpful then just be the first one to post. Usually the first reply gets a lot of likes depending on there answer. Better start stalking those posts. That Aytex guy likes to post first.

If you want answers you should PM @Slick and not make a thread about it.

If you want to be helpful then just be the first one to post. Usually the first reply gets a lot of likes depending on there answer. Better start stalking those posts. That Aytex guy likes to post first.

If you want answers you should PM @Slick and not make a thread about it.

It also helps if you make a good reply, not just "ya fucked mate" or something like that. Or if its a news post, as long as its on the first half of page one, and is punny/witty, it will be liked to shit

CCWUeAf.gif

omg synyster gates :D

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

omg synyster gates :D

Ja im their biggest fan xD

0LXZs0l.gif

Ja im their biggest fan xD

0LXZs0l.gif

well, zacky vengeance too xD

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

well, zacky vengeance too xD

Andy though :D (also yeah, zacky is such a chubby bear)vHoKBcS.gif