Have you ever been cyberbullied?

EvilWiffles

I never have but I'm just wanting to know if any of you have or witnessed it.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Pretty sure a lot of people have, Isn't it like ~50% in USA are cyber bullied 

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Pretty sure a lot of people have, Isn't it like ~50% in USA are cyber bullied 

Based on what?

And when does trolling turn into cyberbullying?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Yes, never experienced it myself but there was this kid that I went to school with that got bullied a lot. He created a facebook account his freshman year and instantly it was just hell for him. He deleted his account shortly after but then someone went a made a fake account with his name just so people could talk shit on it and people would continuously bring it up in school. I have no idea why people hated this kid. He was really cool and a really nice guy but I guess because he didn't really fit in at my school people felt the need to just be cruel to him and make school a living hell for him. Poor guy eventually just transferred out of the school because he couldn't take it anymore, or at least that's what the teachers told us. Don't know if it was actually true though because there were a few teachers that were even mean to him. I've never heard from him again, but I'm sure he's somewhere doing better things and actually being appreciated for who he is. But it really is wrong to bully people like that just because they aren't like you. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Based on what?

I remember learning it in school and I did a quick google and I was pretty close

http://nobullying.com/cyber-bullying-statistics-2014/

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Yeah, I mean.. I played Minecraft online. 

But it was not that vicious or whatever

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I've been on the receiving end of it yes but the the thought that I would let something as inconsequential as being insulted on the internet bother me makes me nauseous. For every good thing about the internet there is a bad thing to go along with it. The internet can be both a wonderful and a disgusting place and anyone who allows themselves to be affected by something that some random meatbag on the other side of the planet says shouldn't have been on the net to begin with.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Yes, never experienced it myself but there was this kid that I went to school with that got bullied a lot. He created a facebook account his freshman year and instantly it was just hell for him. He deleted his account shortly after but then someone went a made a fake account with his name just so people could talk shit on it and people would continuously bring it up in school. I have no idea why people hated this kid. He was really cool and a really nice guy but I guess because he didn't really fit in at my school people felt the need to just be cruel to him and make school a living hell for him. Poor guy eventually just transferred out of the school because he couldn't take it anymore, or at least that's what the teachers told us. Don't know if it was actually true though because there were a few teachers that were even mean to him. I've never heard from him again, but I'm sure he's somewhere doing better things and actually being appreciated for who he is. But it really is wrong to bully people like that just because they aren't like you. 

That's a shame. Quite pathetic to see school staff joining in too, should be fired.

Honestly, I never actually made a Facebook account till half way through High School and I never had any friends on it to begin with.

Then again, I was a loner then, so of course no one even notices me. It's a blessing, I tell you.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

I remember learning it in school and I did a quick google and I was pretty close

http://nobullying.com/cyber-bullying-statistics-2014/

If based on their definition of cyber-bullying, being cyber-bullied just means being shitposted, I think the figure is more like 99%.

Like, there's people who will make one-off comments about you, but to me cyber bullying means taking onto a whole new level - ei, impersonating accounts, constantly spamming the person maybe with multiple accounts, etc.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

If based on their definition of cyber-bullying, being cyber-bullied just means being shitposted, I think the figure is more like 99%.

Well idk, It 3:27 AM on east coast and you west coast folks are 3 hours behind and I can barely stay awake

Over Runescape yes... Little bit when I was in year 10 (14 year old) and then never after that

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Maybe. I don't pay attention to haters.

Based on what?

I think OP meant the kind like, "You should go kill yourself, you worthless trashbag" (etc etc). Basically...tumblr. All of tumblr has experienced it at one point or another.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

l2p n00bs.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Nope, never been bullied or cyber bullied period. Some hag in high school tried to, but I never let her get to me, and in the end I had the last laugh, so I could care less. It was actually rather funny, my sophomore year I was 220lb and 6"2, not any small, or weak person by any degree. This salty chick thought i was spreading rumors about her, so while at a new years party she got a couple of her, and i kid you not slave guy pals (both of whom turned out to be homosexual and are actually now dating each other, good for them i suppose) to jump me. They caught me while i was walking to my car, broke one of their noses after they pushed me from behind into a pole, then knocked the other scrawny one on his ass. After that I confronted them, they told me she set it up, and I confronted her. dumb bitch never bothered me after that. 

TLDR: Getting cyber bullied? Easy. Turn off the computer, walk outside, and talk to some friends. Go do something that isn't facebook for more than a few hours.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

nigga I'm cyberbullied every day. But that's partially my fault for being brutally honest in youtube comments.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Yes.

I wake up everyday hoping a mfker would try to troll/cyberbully me, my hands rattle with anger like a parkinson's patient from the sheer thought of it happening.

Never have been cyberbullied because I know how to turn off my screen.

"Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love, but I don't even want none of the above, yes I want to piss on you..." --- R Kelly

No never in my 10 years on the internet because I never used (The Cancer) Facebook, Twitter etc. 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I was, but then I grew a brain and turned my PC off.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

some one sad hell f my mom in gta online if i dont stop killing him

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I found this thread very triggering 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558