FinalMouse Giveaway

My Current Mouse is uncomfortable to use for long periods of time, and does not even have dpi control or any gaming features whatsoever. Any mouse worth 10 dollars would be better than my current mouse.

This Acer OEM mouse drives me nuts! If it had a speaker built in it would've screamed "YOU SHALL NOT QUICKSCOPE".

Though it was a free mouse, since my old one died getting funds together for an actual game mouse is tough life (yes tough, not tug life).

Well, my current mouse is a $30 cheapo chinese mouse with a mediocre sensor. While tracking is alright, the switches aren't. Mousewheel can be pretty annoying too.

All I want is a mouse that works well without the need of some additional bloatware (talking about some razer synapse here or other crapware) and a mouse which doesn't need additional setup.

I would love to have this mouse because my wireless Logitech mouse broke and right now I'm stuck with an HP stock mouse that came with a now 6 year old Hp computer.

I just got a new gaming laptop and could really use a nice gaming mouse!

well, since the winner will be picked randomly,i suppose whining about problems won't really help.and the truth is,i just want a new mouse but don't feel like buying one at the moment.maybe I'll win.who knows  :P

final mouse creators gave moeny to linus to advertise their product in a form of a giveaway and all the forum users be like 'I wanked over my Mouse yesterday and now it isn't working anymore,I could use one of their mouse'

my mouse is just cheap and crappy and I could benefit from a new one.

My mouse is naughty and always urges me to touch it in strange and unchristian like ways.  It must be replaced....for the sake of my immortal soul!

Thank ya  Jesus, a.k.a "Linus"

I'd love a final mouse, it seems like a really good competitive mouse, and I'd love to try it out

It sounds like a pretty neat mouse that doesn't have unnecessary bloat. I want one.

i need a new mouse!!!

note: if i get picked then linus needs to make the fire pole happen!!!

My wireless mouse is starting to wear out. And I'm in need of a new one.

I would like a Final Mouse because my current mouse keeps double or even triple clicking. Also I hate Razer Synapse.

The scroll wheel on my current mouse is damn frustrating. Whenever I try to scroll down a website, it keeps flicking up and down, barely managing to move content in the desired direction. So yeah, I'm looking for a replacement for the A4-Tech X760 I currently have. Also, I'm trying to improve at CS:GO, so a decent mouse would definitely help that.

I'm using a stock HP mouse that came with my parent's computer and it simply doesn't work half the time

My current wired mouse turns off if moved to a certain position which makes very annoying every time I'm doing something like gaming.

why would I not want a free gaming mouse?

My logitech mouse is dying. I need a new mouse!!

My mouse hurts my wrist if I use it for too long, and the circuit is a bit broken, meaning that the right button only works one time on three.