FinalMouse Giveaway

If someone is reading this..

Hello!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

I need a decent mouse to use on my laptop, the trackpad just doesnt cut it.

My current mouse is too worn out due to its age ( 4 years ) and i would love the FinalMouse so i can FINAL-ly enjoy an epic mouse 

My current mouse doesn't click on command and is tearing up my mouse mat, much like a real mouse would in fact.

My current mouse works alright for me, but I've seen lots of positive reviews for the final mouse. Maybe I can give my G400s to one of my laptop friends if I win ^_^

My current mouse is a very old mouse that came with our old computer.

It's a very cheap, plastic, basically free mouse from HP.... (you can see where I'm going with this.)

I have wanted a new mouse for a while and this would be the perfect opportunity to get an awesome new mouse.  :D

My mouse is rubbish. It's so heavy and when video editing it stops working! :(  :angry:

I think I deserve this mouse because my RAT% is slowly dying on me. Plus it looks awesome!

After having depression for a long time and losing interest in a lot of things, I tried pc gaming instead of console for the first time last year. Totally clicks ;). Fps games are my forte. This mouse sounds perfect for me. I'm working on my first build. I have no hardware yet. I've been searching gor ages now for a mouse that I trust to buy. I don't have a high income right now and I plan on going to college. So for my gaming pc, it'd be AWESOME to have this mouse for all of my gaming AND school work

I would like a final mouse because I am using a crappy mouse right now and need a new one

I'm still using the (world's most unergonomic) mouse that came with my PC, so I need a new one for the health of my pinky... :P

I'm currently using a mouse which costs taka 500 or USD 6. Don't think I need to say anything else.

It would be a great addition to my upcoming first pc build ever. Until now I have been gaming and following LinusTechTips channel on my laptop with a Logitech M705 mouse. It's great for laptop use but not does not do very well in gaming...

Got this old-ass logitech mouse i would like to replace :P 

i want a Finalmouse because i'm stuck using a crappy genius mouse and the scroll wheel no longer works on mine 

I would like a FinalMouse because my current mouse is doing its last breaths and I am too stingy to put it out of its misery. Help me do the moral thing here ;)

I love the look of the FinalMouse, not too flashy which gets a huge thumbs up from me as I would be using as much for work as for play.

@ the wonderful people of Linus Media Group: Keep up the good work.

I've gotten to touch this mouse once... Feels like a million clouds  where pricking my every figure stroke as I brushed my sausages across each click and drag! I'm currently using a RAT 3. Nice mouse, bought it brand new back in 2012 and its starting to show its age, dirty top buttons aren't as clicky and the two buttons on the right side are either broken or just so stiff from non use they literally are a burden to the point where I have to RAMBLE ON A FORUM SO I CAN GET AN ACTUAL MOUSE... Much love, keep up the amazing work and best of luck to everyone! 

Ive had my logitech G700 for about 2 years now and with the stress from gaming with First person shooters like CS:GO and MOBA games like dota 2 its started to do ghost clicks. This mouse should be a worthy successor.

Currently using an old school death adder (when the lights were blue, not green) i've been using it for a lot of years and think it may break soon  :( , this mouse seems pretty sweet though, kinda shaped like the death adder (but a bit bulkier)  so hopefuly i could get used to it :)

My mouse feels like im holding a pebble with my larger hands and the sensor on my mouse is broken/almost broken... I would like this mouse so i wouldn't have to use a pebble to play games and make music. 

I've heard great things about final mouse.