FinalMouse Giveaway

I would really want a mouse that needs no drivers. I don't just use windows, I also sometimes use linux and mac and doing stuff on those os's with a unsupported mouse is a real pain.

Well i want it because im using a 3 dls IBP mouse... Its not gonna last, and this mouse looks soooo cool!

My current mouse just doesn't fit my needs anymore, my hands have grown exponentially (not literally) since I first bought my mouse and it is now too small. My brother's hands are about the right size for this one and I would like to give this to him.

Im currently using the crappy mouse that comes with HP pc's and the sensor in mine is bad a need an upgrade the FinalMouse would fit in well and would look sleek in my setup

My current mouse is wearing out and id love to give this new mouse a try

I'd love a new mouse, my current one is messing up my shoulder because of its shape....

Looks cool and idk about you if linus say this mouse is good I'll probably buy it anyway (btw looking for a mouse any ideas for a good cheap one?)

Looks cool and idk about you if linus say this mouse is good I'll probably buy it anyway (btw looking for a mouse any ideas for a good cheap one?)

I would love a new mouse to replace the one I've been using for a while now.

I've had my mouse for over 6 years now. I think it's time to get a new one.

I would like a new Mouse!  Currently using a Razer Hex Red Wraith edition and still in search of that "perfect mouse" I miss the good ole logitech g400

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core  Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming RAM G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB XC ULTRA Case Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 ATX Full Tower Case Storage Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive & Samsung EVO 850 500gb x 2 in RAID  PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W P2  Display LG 34UM95-P IPS 34" Ultra Wide monitor 3440x1440 & Samsung C32HG70 31.5" 2560x1440 144 Hz Cooling CUSTOM RIGID TUBE WATER LOOP 

Been wanting to try a "gamer" mouse for a while, just haven't cared to purchase one, maybe this will change my mind in the future?

My current mouse is wearing out and I'd love to see what FinalMouse is all about!

Hello.

I would like the FinalMouse because my current mouse is pretty beat up and dirty after countless hours of gaming.

I also watched a review on the FinalMouse and the reviewer said that he would stick with it even thought he has gone through about 10 mice to find the one he likes.

My old gaming mouse died and I'm stuck with some bottom level HP mouse now.

The switches on my razer naga are failing by double clicking not being able to drag things so a new mouse would be nice.

I want it because i've stil got the mouse that came with my pc.

The middle click on my mouse is broken and I've heard only positive things about this mouse from pros and other users.

I am still using the crapy mouse that came with my computer and the thing barely works.

I think that now is the time to change my mouse. I use an old Logitech wireless mouse that I think that he will die soon.

I would like a "Real Mouse" as the only one I have is a cheap one from Wally World and this looks like an awesome mouse.

Jon

I'd like the mouse. My current nurse is good, but I'm still looking for my soul-mouse. And hey, if I don't like it, I can always sell it!

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.