FinalMouse Giveaway

Ever since 2007 I had the same wireless mouse from Logitech. I play games like League and CS:Go on a fairly high competitive level. This mouse has gotten to a point were it wont charge unless I take my stapler and use it as a weight in order to hold it into the charging dock. Not to mention the fact that I can only use it for 2 hours with out it going out of power, with no wire it renders me useless for the ridiculous 4 hours it takes for a 25% Charge. So that's why I need a new mouse. 

Terve!

I am always wondering about new stuff.

Also I'd like to compare it to my personal favourite, the G700 from Logitec.

Mainly I want to do the comparison due to the acceleration that some people say to have on the g700.

Sayonara!

Hi, greetings from Singapore!

Gotta have that mouse because my brother's birthday is coming up and I haven't got him anything yet xD

Anyway this mouse looks amazing and would really love to have the opportunity to get my hands on them!

Cheers!

Both my mouse buttons are awful bad. My right button can't be hold for more than half a second else you can still be holding it but for the computer, you are not. My left button sometimes ignores my clicks. That's pretty much why I need a FinalMouse with no acceleration and no prediction, zero angle snaping and so... ahhhahaha

Mi old mouse is not as good as I would like and it would be great to have a new mouse with my new computer.

I have a mouse that is shaped like a Lamborghini.

It's pretty cool but when you spend upwards of ten hours a day on a computer, the strange shape really gets annoying. The light weight and no acceleration and all those features would really be beneficial to me, considering I have 2 monitors.

I know nothing. Assume I am 5 years old without a proper education.

The mouse I currently have is a cheap, laser gaming mouse which I've had almost a year but the sensor is already starting to die, causing the cursor to jump around resulting in me clicking things I didn't want to click.
Also, you'd just love to give one to a poor little ferret. :P

Dota has managed to wear out my right click and browsing my middle click. Plus getting a new mouse with the new pc I am making only makes sense and will help me use my budget elsewhere.

The Spectre : CPU : Intel core i7 4790k, stock speeds || Cooler : CM 212 Evo with 2 Noctua NF-F12 (custom silent fan profile) || GPU : XFX R9 290X DD 8GB

Mobo : Gigabyte B85-HD3 (rev 2.0) || RAM : 4x2Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz || Sound : Asus Xonar DG || PSU : Seasonic G650 

Storage : 1x500Gb WD Green , 1x250Gb Samsung 850 evo || Case : Deepcool Kendomen

The Dungeon : CPU : Intel core 2 quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz || Cooler : CoolerMaster V8 (the old one) || GPU : 2x Sapphire HD 4890 (crossfire) 

Mobo : Asus Maximus Formula || Ram : 4x2gb of whatever I could find at 800mhz || PSU : Corsair VS650

Storage : 2 random 160Gb drives in raid 0 || Case : Aerocool X-Warrior Red

Why?

Because #PCGLORIOUSMASTERFREAKINGSUPADUPARACE !!!!!

Seems like a good mouse and my Death Adder 2013 is buggy

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

been wanting to try out the finalmouse, one of my favorite twitch streamer uses it and says its great

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

I would really like the FinalMouse because my Steelseries Kinzu v3 does not really fit me, I find it too small an the buttons are to stiff for my liking which makes my fingers hurt. The FinalMouse really seems like a perfect match for me!

my current logitec M318e is a laser mouse so it would be nice to have an accurate mouse.

I Would like to get this mouse because ive been using a wireless logitech mouse which is almost 5 years old and it would be really nice if i could get a new mouse to replace this one

i need this mouse as my brother broke my mouse and i have been using it like that for a month as my parents are not allowing to mouse because of my grades so i had secretly by a crappy mouse which is killing me

My mouse is very basic and is two years old and is starting to misclick, and i cannot afford a new one, so you should give me one.

I would like to use a mouse and not a trackpad, for productivity and gaming

Not too far off finishing my SilverStone SG13 build and I dont have any periferals yet, this could help.
Plus, it looks like fun, i've only used heavy mice so this would be an experience.

Well since I need to get a new mouse soon anyway (current one's scroll wheel is on the fritz), getting a nice free one would be awesome!  :lol:

I came here, because I need a new mouse. I have an older wireless mouse that will randomly run out of batteries in the middle of gaming which results in a lot of unneccessary deaths. Also the ex-girlfeind got mad during the break up and smashed my gaming comp and threw my mouse on the grownd so its hurting needless to say.

Thank guys for the giveaway.

on my current mouse the left click doesn't always register, really annoying when playing games.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

i need a gaming mouse. my current mouse is not good for gaming 

I just built my first budget pc I'm using an old dell mouse with a ball and no left click. My keyboard is older (I pulled it off a windows 98) and my monitor is crt.

The left click micro switch on my good mouse started dieing and I don't have the budget to get a proper replacement.