FinalMouse Giveaway

Current mouse is on its last legs. It will randomly disconnect.

I would like a new mouse. Heard this one was pretty good.

This is the first time I've heard of the company, and it's got me intrigued. I love to play CS:GO but I'm currently dragged down as a result of my Dell mouse, so it'd be great to try something new. Good luck to everyone!

My current mouse is dying. Need a new one and this FinalMouse seems to be very good.

Looking to buy a new mouse. Want to buy gaming but i don't have that kind of money just sitting around.

My current mouse is terrible..... The sensor cuts out and it's annoying. Been looking for a good mouse anyways and if you guys recommend it I'll take one :)

I would love to use this mouse on my Ubuntu machine, because not having to fix driver issues would be huge!

If anyone is interested:

I currently own (and use) a "Roccat Kova+", which is quite a good mouse generally speaking, but it has its issues, being the finish, which didn't last too long where in use, the noise of the scroll wheel (both scrolling and middle clicking) and the fact that after a month or so the glue of the rubber side panels liquefied every time I used it for more than an hour, resulting in a sticky mess on contaminated material (including my hand), until I went ahead and detached the panels to replace the glue with regular old liquid adhesive one found in a general store.

But aside from that its a nice looking and quite speedy product thus being suited for the gamers with a limited budget but not a long term solution.

Disclaimer: I am not a native speaker so do not be too harsh in case of mistakes please :3

I am having so much trouble finding the right mouse for me. I have gone through several mice, yet none of them have been the "Final Mouse" for me, so to speak. I have heard a lot about this mouse, and I would love to have one, as it might truly be the final mouse for me. 

I live in INDIA, where the gaming mice have a beastly pricing. It would be great if i won and get an opportunity to own one :D

My middle click only sometimes work. I really need a new mouse... its so annoying xD

I used to have a G9 mouse, which is like the best mouse in the world. It broke, I have the G502 now which is supposed to be some sort of "Spiritual Successor" of the G9 but it just does not feel right to me when I used it, even though ive had it for some time now...

I need a new mouse cause i'm sick of this trackpad

My ten year old Logitech G5 is starting to give up from its many years of noble service. The scroll wheel is all mushy and the switches are starting to stick. The FinalMouse looks great and I'd love a chance to try it out. 

This giveaway looked so good, I finally decided to make an account here! I found LTT when I started building this PC, so thanks for the advice, guys!

Looking to get my new rig and it needs a good mouse so I'd be stoked having the final mouse to tie it all together! :)

Need to have this mouse to save the world!

Otherwise my wireless mouse just can't handle casual-competitive twitch games especially in my makeshift gaming setup (my mouse pad rests on a couch arm O.o)

I have a wireless mouse and I hate replacing the batteries! Logitech m505...

Would love to have the Final mouse as I have heard nothing but great things about them and I think its time to retire my old Deathader 3G.

i would like one because in the dark and lonely abyss of my basement, technology is my only friend and comfort, upon which i draw my will to live and game. so...yes please.

I have some 5 dollar Microsoft mouse ive been using for about 13 years and now and ive gotten sick of it , the ball is soooo out dated and right click doesnt even work sometimes, and i cant afford a new good mouse because of my financial state and i love to Play League of Legends, WOW, Minecraft, CSGO, TF2 all these games so i would appreciate one 

Thank You :D

I don't have a mouse, so why not now?

I want this mouse because the driver-free pre-configured setup :)

I've never use a gaming mouse and use the same $5 logitech mouse over and over again and willing to try FinalMouse out!