FinalMouse Giveaway

If you saw my mouse I have right now, you would understand why. Let's just say it's a little put together

I've had a pretty bad mouse for a year and I'm looking to upgrade my setup so this would be a nice addition

Thanks for the giveaway! I have just broken my mouse, and have been checking this one out, I was watching your video and saw this and thought, woah this is like perfect for me :D

Thanks and good luck

-mook

I'm currently using a cheap wireless mouse and I play csgo that requires low latency so a wired mouse is preferable.

I have had my acer mouse for over 4-6 years own and it still work but i need a new one

Hey!

I've been a razer peripheral user for quite some time now...in the last 12 months I've bought 3 different razer nagas and they all bricked on me for no apparent reason...3rd time was a charm so...running on a crappy steelseries kana right now.

#needmouse

I would like new mouse becose mine is cheep and glitchy !

My current mouse is a 6$ mouse with 2 extra buttons that don't work, so yeah..I would really love to get one those (would step up my FPS game).

My old Logitech G5 needs to retire soon and would like to own this FinalMouse product.

Hi Linus.. :o)

You really want to send me that mouse..

I'll tell ya why..

I'm 53 and can still beat my sons at CS GO. I'm kicking ass on witcher 3 and just pre ordered Fallout 4.

my son's think I'm cool..

A cool dad needs a cool mouse.

If I can't get the mouse please send a signed picy of you guys.. Then I can tell my son's I have cool friends.. LOL

I need a new mouse as my current one is a cheap wireless one and is not that comfortable to hold.

Why would I like to own this mouse? Well For the glory of our lord and savior Cthulhu of course!!

All I can say is that the design of the FinalMouse is simple but elegant! Awesome to have one of these.

I want a new mouse because it is a Turnip

Just in time!

My mouse cord is breaking.. its an old standard Microsoft optical mouse x.x

my current one is on it's last legs, with cable spliced in 2 places worn icky and stuff 

Well the reason I want this mouse is to put it simply, you know those mouses which come bundled with 3rd hand machines... yeah I have one of those. 

Hello. Google/Nvidia/intel/AMD/logitech/Samsung/Sony/Microsoft/Corsair and offcourse appl.....no i'am not a crapple, Fanboy. :)

HEYYYYYY Linus. That'd be a swell mouse to get. :) :)  :)  ;)  ;)  :)

I want it because my current mouse is so, so bad. It's heavy and there's SO MUCH acceleration. :(

Thank you and good night

Well, LinusTechTips is gooood, and they said this mouse was gooood, and everyone could use some more gooood in their life.

I had a microsoft 3000 mouse 10 years ago and is no longer produced. I have tried many others and none have had the same feel as that. I hear this comes really close and I'm eager to see if this will be the golden goose. 

I really just want a mouse for my testing set up ^^ maybe I'll like at so much that I'll switch tho

My mouse ran away :( ...can i have one of yours???

Something worth more then $10 for gaming might feel a lot better.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101 

I have been told that these mice are really high quality and my mouse is kinda dying.