FinalMouse Giveaway

Can't stand mouse acceleration and this looks like an awesome mouse without that. Plus LEDs never made anything less attractive.

Linus! My mouse is now worned out because of gaming. even though it does not should be use in gaming. Lol. 

This is good timing my old mouse just broke hopefully I win

My current mouse is wearing out but I could give it to a friend if I got a new one  :lol:

i just wonder how other mice (mouses?) feels like since i havent tried any since forever.

Great video guys!..would love to get this mice,as it would give me an edge in gaming,plus im using a pretty old mouse.

My laser shit mouse cant track for shit, move it too long and it changes directions and jumps everywhere (this thing does twirls if you go seriously fast)

Is this how i get into the giveaway? Am i right?

The reason i'm doing this giveaway because i have 3 PC but i only have 2 mouses (mice?) so sometimes i should give in my brother or my father.

Well... I think I would like to have this mouse if it really is  light and has a sensor that is  zero accelerate. Also Im currently on brothers mice since my steelseries kinzu started having some odd problems :S 

Im wanting a new mouse because my last one had double-clicking issues, and my current one has a sensor that turns off every once in a while. So I really dont feel like dealing with this anymore. And I have heard of Final Mouse before from Twitch streamers like imaqtpie and adren.

I would like to try a FinalMouse, because well....I....umm....well, frankly I've never heard of the darn thing.

Main Rig "Bishop": Proc:i7 4790K, Mobo: EVGA Z97 Classified, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB @2400Mhz, Case: Corsair Air 540, Cooling: (4) AF120mm (2) AF140mm Corsair H110, PSU: EVGA G2 1000W, SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Black 2TB

When i bought my computer, there was a stock mouse with the computer. The mouse of my computer that i am using right now is to heavy. If i want to drag it arround it's going to stick to the mouse pad. And the look of the mouse is very boring.  I looked on some forum`s about this mouse and it has all the features that i want:

1. Nice grip in your hand.

2. It's a perfect gaming mouse.

3. Good button`s

4. Light-weight

5. Scroll wheel with perfect grip.

6. A cool and nice look

That are the reason's why i want this mouse.

I need new mouse for my laptop because the old has some connection issues.

ohhh man, i wanna win one so bad because my current mouse is literally a 5 dollar wired Logitech usb mouse :D that ive had for about 6 years....wooo...pc master race....(except that im playing on a hp laptop but shhhhh thats our little secret)

I'm currently selecting parts for my first gaming PC and I think this would be a great addition to my build!

I'm interested to try out this mouse. This might be the final mouse I'll ever use.

Switches in my current mouse are starting to wear out, and I'd love to try out a new mouse brand to see how it is.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

My Mouse is constantly freezeing and having to change batterys. I think it's time to get a new mouse so I am here.

I want it because my 5$ mouse well, its fine but its a 5 dollar mouse... And my cats would love this Final "mouses" ;)

I could really use this mouse because i need a more robust and easy to use mouse for gameplay that's above the normal use.

This mouse seems like it would be considered a very good gaming mouse and since my mouse is not what I wanted... 

well i've got a 5 dollar mouse, and the plastic on items starting to come off and get my hand dirty so a new mouse would be very nice

I would like a finalmouse because my current mouse is a Razer Naga and it doesn't work properly anymore, and i think the finalmouse is better for fps games :D

ED say its good so i wanna try it  :D