FinalMouse Giveaway

The Mouse Holds Power To The Player.
Now with it's Final Form, I have THE POWER. 

Been interested in a mouse without acceleration for awhile, but zero drivers makes me want one even more. The occasional software issues with my current mouse are a minor nuisance, but a nuisance nonetheless.

i need a new mouse because my old US$5-6 wireless mouse is starting to act up and i can't play any games with it

I need this mouse because I have a watercooled pc with a five bucks mouse <_< 

I just got a mouse 11months ago and well I'm pretty hard on it (thanks steam summer sale , your the reason) and almost all the buttons are broken lol. That and I'm always down to try new mice :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I have a razer naga, love the precision to bits, sadly its second hand  and was a miracle I fixed it the first time, after soldering the wiring back on for the third time, I dont think I'll manage a fourth. Solidworks or and CAD package with a trackpad is a nightmare for college work.

I would like to get one because I am getting out of budget for my first pc build and I dont have money for good peripherals and the sepecs for that mouse seemed to me like they are owth it.

would love to get this. currently using an armmaggedon G17. the mouse is great, but software sucks

I know of a few people who could use a decent mouse in their setup. Most of my gamer friends use generic mice in their setups that really suck...

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

always good to have an extra mouse for on the go

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I want one. I plan on using its higher dpi setting for a replacement to my work mouse

Hello! I was interested in the FinalMouse the moment I heard it had a "no bullshit," acceleration configuration. My current mouse is a rather cheap mouse from a rather cheap vendor, Bloody5. My mouse has been plagued with acceleration issues from the moment I bought it, and its only saving grace is its price and handy buttons for double and triple clicking on the fly. My current mouse has hindered my ability to play CSGO, and hopefully a FinalMouse would do the opposite and aid my play-style.  

I could use an new mouse for a new computer I'm building.

The ball in my current Mouse keeps getting dirty...

I've been using a Logitech M510 for 5 years now and I'm ready for an upgrade.

Would love to see what FinalMouse brings to the table that my current mouse doesn't.

I really need a mouse. My extra side switches have been busted by my brother (thanks for nothing, Mike) And I don't really have the luxury or money to get a new one with better stats than the one that I have. BTW Linus I enjoy u r build guides and Office tours. Thanks LinusTechTips

I love the Razer deathadder but I accidentally click the buttons too easily and the rubber is starting to peel! Also, the finalmouse logo looks like the destiny symbol.

I have the same mouse for about 3 years now, it would be nice to change things for once.

I had no good mouse in all my years. Hopefully, I'll be able to use this for gaming and web browsing.

i'd like the mouse because over the years i've just had some cheap wireless Logitech mice (right now i'm using a wired acer optical mouse that came with the computer) and i'd like to try something more interesting.

the reason i would like the mouse is i dont have a gaming mouse and i would like to try a new mouse

i have a really cheap perixx mouse that is already starting to peel and it isn't very comfortable, this would be a huge upgrade for me :)

I need the mouse because my left click is wearing out on my razer naga!