FinalMouse Giveaway

I want the mouse because I am using a cheap Logitech mouse with the worst response times ever. I have just completed my PC build, and as a result cannot afford to buy a new mouse. I believe the Final Mouse will allow me to play my favorite games the way they are meant to be played, and as a bonus, it looks super cool.

Still rocking my age-old Steelseries Kana mouse which I bought from a friend for 10€, needless to say an upgrade would be nice! :-D Heard nothing but good things of this one, and I'm afraid we're not getting it in shops here in Finland.

I've never used a lazer mouse before.

Insert Sarcasm / Raging / Bragging / Inspirational Crap Here.

My mouse is just the complete opposite shape of my hand and i like the simplicity of the FinalMouse. My mouse has like over 9000 macros i dont use.

I'd like this mouse because I'm sick of my old mouse acting up and am too cheap to replace it until it dies entirely.

I want a finalmouse, because the mouse that i have is the trackpad from my laptop, or a shitty cable mouse, i cant afford a better mouse, and is really strange to see a finalmouse in my country...

my mouse its good but i dont like it :( does it make me a bad person ? 

Currently got a wireless, but want a good wired gaming mouse. Also free from installing drivers/software means I can visit friend(s) with my mouse so I dont have to use his horrible trackball... Also sounds interesting with zero acceleration on FinalMouse.

Just need a mouse that won't take f***ing forever to install drivers every time I plug it in.

I've lost far too many games of CS:GO because my current mouse's sensor keeps having panic attacks on me. I think it's time for the Razer Naga to be replaced with something that actually still has Teflon feet on the bottom and doesn't have the head of a nail glued to the right click just so the switch can activate.

I want this mouse because... wayne brady make brian gumble look like malcom x

I have a DeathAdder Chroma. It's a great mouse and I'm loving it but I'm itching to try out something new just because I can. I play Planetside 2 way too much and if this can help my aim even a minuscule amount, it'd be worth having.

I have Linus hands and my current mouse is a bit too big, so I would love to test out this new mouse.  :rolleyes:

Looking for the final mouse. See what I did there? (I know, I'm so original)

I got a new MSI GE70 2DQ and my gaming mouse is 3 years old, sometimes it just decides to stop working altogether and i would like an upgrade.

Thanks.

I want the FinalMouse because:

1. My current mouse is an HP mouse that came with my desktop

2. My brother would also want a FinalMouse. If I could try it out, I might buy one for my brother with my own money.

Because my Logitech mouse breaks every 6 months because of a cable break at the tip of the mouse... >.>

My mouse is less than extraordinary, so this seems like the perfect mouse

well my mouse keeps on moving around when im not actually moving it so thats fun, also scroll is kind'a broken and it disconnects from time to time so... oh and i almost forgot the cable is so worn i can see the metal part already, most likely thats why it disconnects. So yeah it would be really cool to get something that works.

Would love to have a mouse that actually leaves the "Under 10 Dollar" range . thanks for the chance to win .

they give me a shitty OEM mouse at work so I want a better one

I'm using a cheap generic mouse that literally weighs about a gram... 

Joe

I would love a FinalMouse because I have had a LONG history with terrible, cheap mice. There was always something wrong with every mouse I've ever owned.

My previous mouse was one of Microsoft's basic mice... it was D.O.A. three times before they sent one that actually worked, but even then, three months after I purchased it the scroll wheel stopped working. So then, I purchased a new one, which is my current one, an Insignia wireless mouse. It couldn't even turn on for the first three days I had it, but for some reason it started working... kinda. The mouse and it's USB reciever are having trouble communicating, there is a ton of latency. Sometimes when I'm dragging something, the mouse loses connection and, well, stops dragging it. Sometimes, clicks aren't even registered...

"Daddy's going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." -Linus Sebastian 2014 (src)

"I believe in French Fries. I believe in America. I believe in the Union." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

"I have pockets in all my shorts." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

My mouse has an ergonomic problems. So I really hope I win this mouse.