MONSTER Enters Gaming Market With Partnership With Johnathan ‘Fatal1ty’ Wendel

ahhming

Fatal1ty-Monster.jpg

Monster announce a partnership with Johnathan ‘Fatal1ty’ Wendel, 12x world champion gamer and founder of the award winning collection of Fatal1ty Gaming Gear products. Under the agreement, Monster and Fatal1ty will collaborate on the design and technical specifications to bring to market “Fatal1ty by Monster” audio solutions and gaming products. Each product will be designed to bring features gamers need at a price they can afford while delivering the highest level of performance in its category.

“I wanted to partner with Noel Lee, the Head Monster and founder of Monster because of his leadership in innovation and product expertise and the fact that he designs the best headphones in the world. I’m always on the lookout for innovations that will give me that extra competitive edge, and by teaming with Monster, Noel brings his vast expertise and engineering resources to gaming, creating products purpose built to help deliver gamers the competitive advantage” said Johnathan ‘Fatal1ty’ Wendel.

Head Monster Noel Lee stated;
“Monster has been interested in bringing its technology to gamers for quite some time and partnering with Fatal1ty brings us front & center into the gaming community and enhances our understanding of the technology and products that a World Champion gamer needs to win”. Noel further added; “I will drive my product development teams to deliver even beyond that criteria, and will be an integral part in designing a range of audio solutions and headsets for gamers. Many of the Fatal1ty Monster headsets will incorporate Pure Monster Sound™ technology while remaining at a price point gamers can afford.”

Source:
http://www.alistdaily.com/news/fatal1ty-discuses-monster-esports-deal

http://www.legitreviews.com/monster-teams-up-with-fatal1ty-for-gaming-product-line_167499

http://gstylemag.com/2015/06/30/monster-gaming-fatal1ty-partnership/

Monster is a subdivison of beats right? 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Oh no, the infection is spreading, now Monster makes overpriced gaming peripherals too!

Nay.

I see. So they are just another company making fancy bassy messes and calling them headphones then? 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

So.... 150 bux for a hdmi cable made for gaming now?

Engadget hates monster notably...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Who wants an overpriced gold plated red and black HDMI cable?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Monster originaly made the first beats (the bad ones)

Then beats was no longer owned by monster.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Monster originaly made the first beats (the bad ones)

Then beats was no longer owned by monster.

There aren't really any good ones tho. There are ones that are less terrible but they are still bad... 

I've talked to him on Twitter a little bit.  Really nice guy.  Not sure about Monster peripherals or the saying they want, "Affordable for Gamers".  Which gamers?  Twitch streaming gamers who make a living off what they do or general gamers who want a CM Quickfire $80 Mech and $40 mouse that is -perfect-?  The world may never know(well, we will in a few weeks.)

Who wants an overpriced gold plated red and black HDMI cable?

people who want crappy but good looking headphones ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Oh this is Monster Audio? Ew, I thought this was Monster Energy.

What a lackluster announcement lol, their products suck.

So far most of the stuff this guy has put his name on was decent. I used the Creative Labs Fatal1ty gaming headset for years, very pleased with its quality for the price

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I'm pretty sure they make energy drinks.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm pretty sure they make energy drinks.

Same name but completely different companies; 'Monster Cable' and 'Monster Energy'. The blatant similarity of name has lead to a hilarious chain of suits and counter-suits between each other.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Same name but completely different companies; 'Monster Cable' and 'Monster Energy'. The blatant similarity of name has lead to a hilarious chain of suits and counter-suits between each other.

In fairness both will sell to gamers now...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

In fairness both will sell to gamers now...

I will support the one that sells energy drink. As someone who works out and with fucked up work schedule, Monster Energy Drink does help out to tank at least a full day of work.

Not everything made by Monster is overpriced and ridiculous. Their audio products, specifically their earphones, were well regarded in the audio community.

and at first I thought the post was talking about Monster Energy xD.

Oh this is Monster Audio? Ew, I thought this was Monster Energy.

What a lackluster announcement lol, their products suck.

You and me both. Was expecting it to compete with some Red Bull team if it exists.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I wonder what will come up from this.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |