390X benchmarks from the guy that unboxed it

Tiber1337

We where expecting it.

Hoping the prices come down though

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

where did that guy get a card from??  (saw the unboxing and he isnt a pro like linus or any other techtuber so how did he manage to grab an unreleased gpu?)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

cue Huddy blaming nVidia for the expected performance  :ph34r:

It's all gameworks' fault. The hairworks in windows Aero make my FPS bad omg.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

AMD, so many people where willing to buy your new gpus, they where willing to save you but you fucked up so when you go down the drain it's only your own fault...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

where did that guy get a card from??

he went to BestBuy and bough it, then sold it on e-bay for like 150$ more

where did that guy get a card from??  (saw the unboxing and he isnt a pro like linus or any other techtuber so how did he manage to grab an unreleased gpu?)

it is in best buy currently on the shelves, if the employee in the cash regiser is stupid, you can just buy it

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

he went to BestBuy and bough it, then sold it on e-bay for like 150$ more

whaaaaaaaaaat???? (have amd launcher the 300 series?? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it just slipped by me unnoticed??)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Ugh... this just makes me fucking sad. WTF AMD? What are you doing?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

He's prolly having sex with someone from bestbuy

it is in best buy currently on the shelves, if the employee in the aisle is stupid, you can just buy it

lol... just lol

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

well, now its time to change my signature

whaaaaaaaaaat???? (have amd launcher the 300 series?? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it just slipped by me unnoticed??)

no, the beast buy people are very stupid

it's a rumor that AMD will have a reveal on the 16th at E3  :lol:

quick! someone back-up the video before AMD DMCAes it ^_^

to make things even worse, he's suing trial software with a watermark...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

no, the beast buy people are very stupid

No, they aren't. 

Best Buys internal system does not allow products to be sold to a customer before street date. If you try, the price shows up at 9999.99 and more to the point, the system just won't let the sale go through. 

For the product to be on the store shelves it means that the product itself was received from a truck, scanned into the inventory system, given a green light to be placed on shelves and had existing price tags and information cards AND it means that someone at BB Corporate issued update planograms (what they use to place product on shelves) that included shelf space of the new cards. 

No one at Best Buy was being 'stupid'. They follow standard operating procedure. For those cards to even be on sale, at some point someone who controls inventory gave them the green light to do so. 

So two things here happened. AMD (or their distributor) gave Best Buy the WRONG street date, since that is what Best Buy uses to determine when product gets released. 

OR

This was all according to plan, AMD (or their distributor) intended on the product being placed on shelves in this manner this early. 

I would laugh if this was a big troll to make everyone cry...

either way, it is so entertaining and a laugh! 

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

Still waiting to see the graphs. I just want to that's why.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

So AMD wants to be known no longer as the "cheap solution," so they release a product on par with the 290x, worse value than a 970, for $100 more. Sad, sad, sad. RIP AMD.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

No, they aren't. 

snip

BUT, they sold a card that sould have not ben sold yet. that is stupid, regardless of how it was sold, it should have not happened.

970 vs 390x? how's that fair... It should be the top tier 980gtx vs top tier 390x.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)