Buying The BEST Gaming Mouse

Ok, the first thing I'm asking is, Which one I should get? The Mionix NAOS 5000 or the FUNC MS-3? The MS-3 is about 10 euros cheaper than the NAOS 5000 where I live, I have kinda "small-ish" hands,  Can anybody with experience give advice in this? Also post your own opinion on which is the best Gaming Mouse. Thanks in advance =)

Both look rather terrible to me to be honest, but my taste is very different (in fact I use a Steelseries Sensei). Go out and try both if it's by any means possible. Feeling is the most important part of a mouse, as most of them pretty much works the same. You may want to look into the software side as well though.

There is no "best" mouse.

If there was, then that means other companies are doing something wrong.

While that's noted, Logitech has had a long history with mice, I'd recommend checking them out.

The FUNC MS3 is better if you had giant Slick hands because of its enormous size.

I can't comment on the NAOS 5000 (because I haven't tried it), but all I can say is that Mionix is a good company with durable hardware.

i would go for the mionix, but everyone's hand is diffrent so you just need to go out and try some mice in real life

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I really like any mouse based off the steelseries sensei

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The mionix naos is GREAT i have used one and i love it (i also have small hands)

Yeah... I dont have the possibility to go out and try different gaming mice in my country :/ That's why I'm trying to get some advice on which one I should get since both of them look great aesthetically and specwise, Just having a hard time between these two since they both are regarded as one of the best gaming mice out there in the "ergonomic section"

Yeah... I dont have the possibility to go out and try different gaming mice in my country :/ That's why I'm trying to get some advice on which one I should get since both of them look great aesthetically and specwise, Just having a hard time between these two since they both are regarded as one of the best gaming mice out there in the "ergonomic section"

I've held an MS3 and it's really comfy. However, the person who bought it had to return it because it turned up broken. Func's customer service was not exactly helpful in the process.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

as long as they both a decent laser sensor and adjustable dpi you should be fine either way, everything else after that is gravy

as long as they both a decent laser sensor and adjustable dpi you should be fine either way, everything else after that is gravy

Laser isn't for everyone because of acceleration 'problems'.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just go to a store and ask to try out some of the mice, peripherals are always very subjective subjects. Everyone has their favorite

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

TIme ot get alot of hate Razer Naga HEX league of legends edition 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Dont mean to be an ass or anything but this belongs in the "Peripherals" section. Plus you will get more answers there most likely.

Dont mean to be an ass or anything but this belongs in the "Peripherals" section. Plus you will get more answers there most likely.

That's not really being an ass, just being helpful.  :P

That's not really being an ass, just being helpful.  :P

:) thanks

The best gaming mouse still hasn't come out.  The top side buttons are still not big enough and there are not enough of them.  On my G300 for example the left and right set of top side buttons (a total of 4) are too small. On the side of the mouse where my thumb and pinky finger rest there is no reason why they can't place 1 stiff button there left and right side.  
 Still waiting on that perfect gaming mouse and the only way I think I will ever see it is if I got rich and had a company I owned that made them the way I wanted them.  In fact I will go as far to say that the companies making them now are trying not to make the perfect gaming mouse cuz if they did then why would people buy a new one ?
 In the future I am going to look at modifying the buttons on top of my G300 possibly so they are bigger and can be pressed without me having to shift my fingers as much as I would have to do now.  I also have a Steelseries mouse and it is worse than the G300.  Until I find the perfect mouse I find it hard to use all the extra buttons for any real purpose and so far have not.  Even when I had my Razer Lachesis I never used them.  I find that it feels like the mouse is slipping from my hand when I try to use side and topside buttons.  Too much of a struggle for me with the current design of mice. 

As for buying one I recommend go into a big box store or whatever and try them out and you can even kind of do this still even with them in the box.  I also know that FS has a nice return policy where you can try it out without having to keep it as long as you bring everything back when returning it if you don't like it.  With that all said do not buy a mouse online til you have tried it in store or at a friend's or enemy's place. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

as long as they both a decent optical sensor and adjustable dpi you should be fine either way, everything else after that is gravy

FTFY.

The best gaming mouse still hasn't come out.  The top side buttons are still not big enough and there are not enough of them.  On my G300 for example the left and right set of top side buttons (a total of 4) are too small. On the side of the mouse where my thumb and pinky finger rest there is no reason why they can't place 1 stiff button there left and right side.  

Still waiting on that perfect gaming mouse and the only way I think I will ever see it is if I got rich and had a company I owned that made them the way I wanted them.  In fact I will go as far to say that the companies making them now are trying not to make the perfect gaming mouse cuz if they did then why would people buy a new one ?

In the future I am going to look at modifying the buttons on top of my G300 possibly so they are bigger and can be pressed without me having to shift my fingers as much as I would have to do now.  I also have a Steelseries mouse and it is worse than the G300.  Until I find the perfect mouse I find it hard to use all the extra buttons for any real purpose and so far have not.  Even when I had my Razer Lachesis I never used them.  I find that it feels like the mouse is slipping from my hand when I try to use side and topside buttons.  Too much of a struggle for me with the current design of mice. 

As for buying one I recommend go into a big box store or whatever and try them out and you can even kind of do this still even with them in the box.  I also know that FS has a nice return policy where you can try it out without having to keep it as long as you bring everything back when returning it if you don't like it.  With that all said do not buy a mouse online til you have tried it in store or at a friend's or enemy's place. 

I had this idea(again only an idea wont happen most likely lol) that there would be this invention, such a tool where this is some kind of clay or some material that you can shape and you put your hand on it with a grip that you use. based on the size of your hands and your grip you will get a suggestion as to which gaming mouse is suited best for YOU.  What do you think? good idea? bad idea?

MX518 (i think its called something different now) or if you can find one, an MX510, and grab a cloth pad aswell, sorteeeeed.

I had this idea(again only an idea wont happen most likely lol) that there would be this invention, such a tool where this is some kind of clay or some material that you can shape and you put your hand on it with a grip that you use. based on the size of your hands and your grip you will get a suggestion as to which gaming mouse is suited best for YOU.  What do you think? good idea? bad idea?

At least you had an interesting idea. Custom fit mice in the future maybe ?  Custom made with buttons made the way we want ?  Someone is eventually going to take this idea that many of us have brought up in the past and run with it and make big money.  Ah to have an idea and no money to make it happen. :Z

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

At least you had an interesting idea. Custom fit mice in the future maybe ?  Custom made with buttons made the way we want ?  Someone is eventually going to take this idea that many of us have brought up in the past and run with it and make big money.  Ah to have an idea and no money to make it happen. :Z

Yea there could maybe be a new peripheral that would be dedicated and focused towards making products that are only custom made and made only the way the customer wants them to be made. but i doubt anything like this will happen for years to come

I had a bad experience with the ms3, it arrived with a misaligned sensor... i was quite miffed so I bought a G400s and it is the best mouse I have ever used. It is soooo responsive and has no acceleration or prediction which is perfect for gaming. It is one of a few mice that has a 'perfect' sensor. Laser mice tend to have a bit of residual acceleration which is bad. They also tend to have angle snapping which is also bad. 

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball