Buying The BEST Gaming Mouse

That's what happened to my Sensei after about 1-1.5 years of use. The light from the bottom lcd screen shines through it. Works fine in other respects, maybe a few connection/recognition hiccups that were solved by unplugging and reconnecting the USB cord. Oh and it says something in the marketing fluff about gazillion LED colours, in practice there's about ten of them.

post-36441-0-39313000-1376318548.jpg

Naga 2014. I guess I have to wait till my G600 dies then I'll get a new one. Because now, I have a cheap optical mouse and a G600 lying on my desk with 1 membrane and 1 mechanical keyboard on my desk. I wouldn't want to get a new one to flood my desk up with peripherals. :(

You never said it was more about skill, you said it was the sole factor. They're two very different statements.

Well no i didn't say it was the sole factor, we all know a lot of variables come in to play.

Lets just hug it out :)

Look at how you hold your mouse and research which mice will be comfortable for you, that's the next best thing to feeling them in person.

Ignore the sensor bashing hysteria, comfort is more important for 99% of people.

For me i find the best fps mouse is the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical, the accuracy of the sensor is second to none. I did add a ton of lead on the inside to beef it up. For MOBA games I prefer a high DPI mouse so Laser is the more common option in this category, and I use a Logitech G500 for MOBA games. Try to find any opportunities to try out different mice with different shapes and different sensors and find the best mouse (or two)  for you. 

can't go wrong with logitech.

and some people say that they have the best mouse construction.

so no worry for its durability. yet they have great comsumer service.