The forum is now against my religion...

jato_127

df0c246514.png

So yeah I find this ad offensive and I really don't care for it... 

Processor-Intel - Core i9-7900X 3.3GHz , Motherboard- Gigabyte - X299 AORUS Gaming 7, RAM- G.Skill - TridentZ RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-4000 Memory, GPU-Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Extreme,  Case- Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Storage- Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, Toshiba 4TB (PH3400U) , PSU- SeaSonic 1200W Platinum, Cooling- NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2, Sound-Sennheiser - HD 598SE, SURE - SM7B, OS- Windows 10 Pro.

Dammit Kevin !!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

How is that offensive?

That is just showing info about other religion?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

LTT doesn't curate the ads, a third party does it. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

adblock has been out for a few years man youre late to the fiesta

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

You can click the X on Google Ads

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I still think it's a great idea, and to think one of the greatest people of all time is agreeing with me, it must mean something.

So what do you guys think, Jesus is in favour of an intercontinental drone war with civilians and sacred people shooting sniper bullets at eachother!!

Comb it with a brick

I still think it's a great idea, and to think one of the greatest people of all time is agreeing with me, it must mean something.

So what do you guys think, Jesus is in favour of an intercontinental drone war with civilians and sacred people shooting sniper bullets at eachother!!

LOL... I am still offended.

Processor-Intel - Core i9-7900X 3.3GHz , Motherboard- Gigabyte - X299 AORUS Gaming 7, RAM- G.Skill - TridentZ RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-4000 Memory, GPU-Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Extreme,  Case- Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Storage- Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, Toshiba 4TB (PH3400U) , PSU- SeaSonic 1200W Platinum, Cooling- NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2, Sound-Sennheiser - HD 598SE, SURE - SM7B, OS- Windows 10 Pro.

I get ads for Hot Topic and One Direction, so yes, they're targeted ads.

"Rawr XD"

Does my religion offend you! I must swiftly shoot you out of the sky with my sniper bullets that have been blessed by the almighty saviour, Jesus Christ.

Comb it with a brick

those ads are very problematic and offensive. those ads really need to check their privilege  

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Well.

1.) Get Adblock

2.) Get Adblock

3.) Get Adblock

4.) 0iQ87mp.gif

That's an impressive draw. 

Tom is the smoking king. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

as long as your sniper bullets don't have an etching of Muhammad on them you shouldn't have to worry about retaliation.

Does my religion offend you! I must swiftly shoot you out of the sky with my sniper bullets that have been blessed by the almighty saviour, Jesus Christ.

as long as your sniper bullets don't have an etching of Muhammad on them you shouldn't have to worry about retaliation.

Forgot the quote...

I find any mention of religion to be offensive as I am an atheist.

Deal with it like I do, develop a mental filter that blocks out religions except when you feel like arguing with them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ads are based off your browsing history. It's your fault you need Jesus. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Pretty sure the ads are targeted at what you look at. So this is all your own fault. Not the forums.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Would you have preferred this?

post-77647-0-02520700-1433463364.jpg

Consider yourself lucky that you're on this forum of all places. Stop being offended by everything.

Ya need Jesus :P

post-77647-0-45357200-1433463518_thumb.j

Quit whining.

"I find this offensive" is just a whine, no one is inclined to listen to you

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Christianity, the worst thing...

Next to pickles.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Ads are based off your browsing history. It's your fault you need Jesus. :P

Its not based on history,mine would be some messed up shit

Another reason I don't use Google.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER