Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello peeps

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Welcome everyone :D I hope you all have a good time

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, brand new here on forum but I hope to be an active member in the community. 

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy the forum! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Just joined the forums, mainly for a gvieaway, but I hope to stay ;) I've only been active on one other forum, hopefully this will be my second ;)

Just joined the forums, mainly for a gvieaway, but I hope to stay ;) I've only been active on one other forum, hopefully this will be my second ;)

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Should have posted in this topic first, but oh well...

Sup fellas. Been watching Linus's work for some time, but I just decided to join the forum to participate.

I am interested in PC hardware, and gaming (in general, but PC mostly). I also recently got into video editing, but due to my lack of knowledge I would need some help if anyone is able to provide.

There already is a category for my first two interests, but I am not sure where I should be posting video editing stuff.

I can't believe it has only been 1 year. When I joined (June or so) I thought this had been going for like 5 years

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

How the butter bread has it been a year ,-,

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Should have posted in this topic first, but oh well...

Sup fellas. Been watching Linus's work for some time, but I just decided to join the forum to participate.

I am interested in PC hardware, and gaming (in general, but PC mostly). I also recently got into video editing, but due to my lack of knowledge I would need some help if anyone is able to provide.

There already is a category for my first two interests, but I am not sure where I should be posting video editing stuff.

Welcome! You could post your video editing stuff if you want to but make sure you post it in the right section (upload it to youtube and link it). :) Photo/Video seems to be pretty close imo.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I came across Linustechtips when they were doing some giveaway with unbox therapy. (Giveaways, what a waste of time they are :|)

Subscribing to LinusTech was one of the requirement for the giveaway.

I came across some really good review videos and the forum is really good and helpful. And LinusTech forum is my favorite time pass at office as social networking sites are blocked at my workplace :P

NZXT Lexa S - Asus M5A97 R2.0 - AMD FX 8150 @ 4.2 Ghz - Corsair H70 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 Mhz 16 GBAsus GTX 970 4GB - Corsair CX 600 - Benq XL2420t - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - WD Live 3TB - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard - Razer Ouroboros Mouse - Steelseries QcK Sk Gaming Edition :wub: 

Hey,guys,here is the question.Im gonna to build a new PC but i have some problems.I want to buy a graphic card for a comfortable modding of games like Skyrim.I want to buy gtx 780 or 780 ti.So what should I buy?If I'll buy gtx780 I will save some money,but gtx780ti is the best video card now.So what's more suitable for modding games?gtx 780 is suitable enough but gtx 780 ti can give better result.And in the end I want to the final question.What mother board should I buy for gtx 780 or 780ti?

Thanks in advance

Hey,guys,here is the question.Im gonna to build a new PC but i have some problems.I want to buy a graphic card for a comfortable modding of games like Skyrim.I want to buy gtx 780 or 780 ti.So what should I buy?If I'll buy gtx780 I will save some money,but gtx780ti is the best video card now.So what's more suitable for modding games?gtx 780 is suitable enough but gtx 780 ti can give better result.And in the end I want to the final question.What mother board should I buy for gtx 780 or 780ti?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum! If you want advice for your new pc, go to New Builds and Planning and create a new thread to get advice and suggestions. Be sure to answer this in your thread:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

hey there newb here

Welcome! :)

I don't know how, but I just found out about Linus Tech Tips last night and I'v spent the past 24 hours watching unboxings, reviews, and builds. Amazing work guys.

I don't know how, but I just found out about Linus Tech Tips last night and I'v spent the past 24 hours watching unboxings, reviews, and builds. Amazing work guys.

Hi and welcome.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

New to the forum, can anyone tell me why when I try to download a pic it just asks for the URL? I would like to post overclocks and such but cannot figure out how to get the clips into the post. Thanks.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

New to the forum, can anyone tell me why when I try to download a pic it just asks for the URL? I would like to post overclocks and such but cannot figure out how to get the clips into the post. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum :) Enjoy your stay!

Try using Puush which is a screenshot program also lets you capture a given part of your screen, window you are in or the whole screen. It will autocratically upload it to your account on Puush and give you a link which is also automatically put into your clipboard ready for you to paste it in wherever you want.

Hi guys, I'm new here and I hope to benefit from the stay here.

English is not my primary language so don't be Grammar Nazis

First post here!!!, Certainly hoping to learn a lot of stuff from the experts here.  :)

First post here!!!, Certainly hoping to learn a lot of stuff from the experts here.  :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy this community. :)

Thanks guys for accepting me here in the forum. I am Brazilian and I love computer science. Seen here to be able to acquire more knowledge and also why I was shocked by the videos Linus Tech Tips. :D

Hugs and thank you.

Thanks guys for accepting me here in the forum. I am Brazilian and I love computer science. Seen here to be able to acquire more knowledge and also why I was shocked by the videos Linus Tech Tips. :D

Hugs and thank you.

Welcome to the forum @RodneyRJ! :)

Hello everybody, long time viewer of Linus and was looking for a new tech-minded forum to get involved in, I'll be sure to update my account soon.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F