Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello, I'm new on this forum but I've been watching LTT for a quite some time so I decided to come here.

Same boat as me : )

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Hello, I'm new on this forum but I've been watching LTT for a quite some time so I decided to come here.

Same boat as me : )

Welcome! :D Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature to get to know all the rules.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hey , i might sound like a newbie (oh wait i am)... but where/how do i post stuff or should i just reply to a topic?

Thanks for all the support !!

Hello, I am new on this forum

My current Config
ASUSP6X58D-e
I7 950 3.07MHZ
24 GB Ram
SAMSUNG SSD 250GB 840 Series
Seagate 2TB Green
Seagate 2TB Green
Zebronics 600watt PSU

I want to upgrade my system for 4K Footage
I need your Suggestions.

Hey , i might sound like a newbie (oh wait i am)... but where/how do i post stuff or should i just reply to a topic?

Thanks for all the support !!

Welcome! :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature to get to know the rules of this forum. If you want to create a thread (topic), go to the section that you want to post in (ex. General Discussion, Troubleshooting, Tech News and Reviews etc.) on the homepage and click on the "Start New Topic" button located on the right side below "View New Content" and "Follow this forum". Make sure you post in the correct section. If the topic is already there (usually in Tech News and Reviews), you can reply on it instead of creating a duplicate one.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum! :)  Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature to know the rules of this forum.

My current Config

ASUSP6X58D-e

I7 950 3.07MHZ

24 GB Ram

Seagate 2TB Green

Seagate 2TB Green

Zebronics 600watt PSU

I need your Suggestions.

Welcome! :)  Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature to know the rules of this forum. If you want suggestions for your build, create a new thread in New Builds and Planning (click on the "Start New Topic" on the right side below "View New Content" and "Follow this forum"). Also answer this in your thread so people can help you easier:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

Please help suggest me MOBO n Processor

Update My RIG

Love the forum Linus keep up all your hard work and excellent review and step by step builds. You da man 

Soon to come

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

My current Config

ASUSP6X58D-e

I7 950 3.07MHZ

24 GB Ram

Seagate 2TB Green

Seagate 2TB Green

Zebronics 600watt PSU

I need your Suggestions

hey there newb here

Hi guys, I'm new here and I hope to benefit from the stay here.

First post here!!!, Certainly hoping to learn a lot of stuff from the experts here.  :)

WELCOME SIRS I'm sure you will enjoy it here :D We (we = the community xD ) seem to :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Joe Here,

Ive Just signed up to the Forum,

Im a British bloke who moved to Canada 16 years ago, and im living in Rural Alberta 40km east of Calgary in a small town Called Strathmore, 

I have a Passion for Tech, and Motorcycles that Linus seems to share.

Ive just Built my self a new PC:

Silverstone Case
Fortress FT03 MicroATX 

Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440 @ 3.10GHz 34 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUS B85M-E (SOCKET 1150) 22 °C

Graphics
LG IPS277 (1920x1080@60Hz)

1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner) 41 °C

Storage
223GB Corsair Force 3 SSD (SSD) 30 °C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DL003-9VT166 (SATA) 28 °C
931GB Seagate ST31000528AS (SATA) 23 °C

The Other Interest I have is Motorcycles and Its also something I like to MOD, and put together myself
The Bike is a 97 GSXR750 Srad with a 2004 GSXR1000 with No2
not too much stock

Nice Bike Bro D:

Also Welcome!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Hi all new here! So far really enjoying my time I've spent on here! Nice to meet everyone! :)

Hi all new here! So far really enjoying my time I've spent on here! Nice to meet everyone! :)

hello there, welcome to the forum

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Hello. Nice to meet you too.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hello Forum Guys.

I´m Dennis... i`m the new one and happy to be here....

PC Stats already in the Profile.

Lang: english (bad) & german (little better)

:)

Hey guys! I'm new here too, right? Lol

Hi! :D Make sure you have read the CoC located in my signature. 

Hello Forum Guys.

I´m Dennis... i`m the new one and happy to be here....

PC Stats already in the Profile.

Lang: english (bad) & german (little better)

:)

Welcome to the forum! Thats a pretty nice build that you got there. :) Make sure you read the Code of Conduct located in my signature to know the rules of the forum.

Hi! :D Make sure you have read the CoC located in my signature. 

Welcome to the forum! Thats a pretty nice build that you got there. :) Make sure you read the Code of Conduct located in my signature to know the rules of the forum.

Lool, dude check my posts count and the date I joined :D. I was joking. :P

Lool, dude check my posts count and the date I joined :D. I was joking. :P

Yeah I noticed thats why I said hi instead of welcome lol.  :D But read the CoC if you haven't already. 

Yeah I noticed thats why I said hi instead of welcome lol.  :D But read the CoC if you haven't already. 

Read it like 10 times already lol. Always refer to it. It's my bible.

Another new person to the forums.  Have enjoyed watch the crew at CES and their videos.

Lumper aka Bob

Another new person to the forums.  Have enjoyed watch the crew at CES and their videos.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy this forum! :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature.