Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hey guys, kinda new here (signed up ages ago and finally started to post stuff).

Enjoying it so far guys :)

Howdy :D

Hi all, i'm George and i'm from Greece.

Welcome to the forum @geoslay! Hope you will enjoy this community! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi all, i'm George and i'm from Greece.

Hi George from Greece,

welcome to the forum :)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I didn't know there was a thread for presentations here ^^

My name is Jacques, I'm French (traveling), I'm primarily a book (fantasy, philosophy and politics) nerd but I'm also a gamer and once in a while I build (or upgrade) a computer for me or a friend.

I didn't know there was a thread for presentations here ^^

My name is Jacques, I'm French (traveling), I'm primarily a book (fantasy, philosophy and politics) nerd but I'm also a gamer and once in a while I build (or upgrade) a computer for me or a friend.

Welcome to the forum! If you want suggestions for your future builds, be sure to go to New Builds and Planning and create a new thread there and answer this in your thread:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting/

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello chaps :) Figured it's about time I made an account over here. (yeah I'm Sub from OC3D)

How is everyone?

Asus x79 Deluxe | Intel 3930k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 | 2 x 3GB EVGA 580GTX FTW Hydro Copper 2 - SLI | Xonar Essence STX | 2 x 256GB Samsung 840 Pros | 2TB Samsung F4 | CM 1300W Silent Pro Hybrid | NZXT Switch 810 - White | Phobya G-Changer 420, XSPC 280 | RP-452X2 Rev 2.0 | Monsoon 7/16 Fittings | XSPC Raystorm | Roccat Kone | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | AKG K702 Reference Headphones | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

Hello chaps :) Figured it's about time I made an account over here. (yeah I'm Sub from OC3D)

How is everyone?

Hello!

Enjoy your welcoming schnitzel:

schnitzel.jpg

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

I have been on many forums & I hope this one is an improvement on the others!

I am 84 & will be 85 in Feb.

Been in computers before there were computers, was in the "SPACE RACE". That is where computers really blossomed!

My first "Personal Computer" was a Radio Shack TRS80 "Trash 80". First work computer was a PDP 8E with ASCII 8 channel punched tape for input & output. Used a Friden "FLEXOWRTER" to punch the tape & print it out.

Been there done that! I want to be kept up to date on technology!

My wife, 84, & I have 1 tablet, 2 laptops & 3 desktops!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Asus x79 Deluxe | Intel 3930k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 | 2 x 3GB EVGA 580GTX FTW Hydro Copper 2 - SLI | Xonar Essence STX | 2 x 256GB Samsung 840 Pros | 2TB Samsung F4 | CM 1300W Silent Pro Hybrid | NZXT Switch 810 - White | Phobya G-Changer 420, XSPC 280 | RP-452X2 Rev 2.0 | Monsoon 7/16 Fittings | XSPC Raystorm | Roccat Kone | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | AKG K702 Reference Headphones | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

I have been on many forums & I hope this one is an improvement on the others!

I am 84 & will be 85 in Feb.

Been in computers before there were computers, was in the "SPACE RACE". That is where computers really blossomed!

My first "Personal Computer" was a Radio Shack TRS80 "Trash 80". First work computer was a PDP 8E with ASCII 8 channel punched tape for input & output. Used a Friden "FLEXOWRTER" to punch the tape & print it out.

Been there done that! I want to be kept up to date on technology!

My wife, 84, & I have 1 tablet, 2 laptops & 3 desktops!

Wow... Well then, welcome to the forums! :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Hey, my name is Sam.

I've been lurking around the forums for a bit and decided to say hi.

I am a hardware and audio enthusiast.

Intel 4770K - Corsair H110 - Asus Z87 Sabertooth - Corsair 1866 2x8 GB - nVidia GTX 780 SLI Direct CU II OC

Intel 520 240GB SSD - WD 1TB Black - 2x WD Velociraptor 300GB - Corsair HX 1050 - Corsair 540 Air - 5x Noctua 140's

Dell U3011 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - Coolermaster Master Storm XT - Asus Xonar STX - Schiit Gungnir Dac - Krell KAV-400xi - Celestion Ditton 442's

Hey, my name is Sam.

I've been lurking around the forums for a bit and decided to say hi.

I am a hardware and audio enthusiast.

Welcome to the forum!

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

heeeeeey guys i have finally joined the linus forums, looking at awesome build and stuff ;) cant wait till i finish highschool to get my dream setup ;p

hellooooooooo

heeeeeey guys i have finally joined the linus forums, looking at awesome build and stuff ;) cant wait till i finish highschool to get my dream setup ;p

Hai :D

Hi everyone. Finally decided to join the forum :P

I'm new to PC building and planning to build one so I'm hoping to learn lots from everyone here :D

I'm new to PC building and planning to build one so I'm hoping to learn lots from everyone here :D

Welcome to the forum! If you want advice on your new build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a thread but make sure to answer this first before you create a thread:https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting/

I actually don't have a good reason for not joining the forum sooner... Around the time you guys started building this I had just gotten married and my wife had finally arrived from Denmark (no I didn't order her online..lol) and I've been as busy  as one can possibly be. Work, study ( yeah even at my age.. never ends...) and everything else :)

Recently things have calmed even though classes have started again. But I've found time for gaming, and began plans for my wife's rig.

I've been watching linus since year 1, no kidding! I'm a youtube partner myself, although I retired the channel a year ago when going back to college... for the third time.. :D Never had big success but loved watching Linus and TTL.

Anyway happy I've finally found my way here, the community is much larger and much more active than I anticipated, very exciting.

Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the ‘transcendent’ and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don’t be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.

Hey. I am a solid PC gamer and tech geek. I am 20 years old and I work in retail (gadgets and electronics), I am self-learned when it comes to PC's as I am sure most here are. Build my first computer 2007, with a Nvidia GeForce 9600GT and an intel dual core 2 duo. January this year I purchased my new rig (specs in the signature), I know the basics about computers, nothing fancy really. Been watching Linus for a couple of months, but I didn't bother with the forums until know. Been looking around and posted some so far, and it seems like a promising community with shared interests.

I have a Xbox 360 that I have basically never touched, I like the look of it - that's all. I am all PC gamer, steam collector and achievement hunter. I sometimes stream gameplay on Twitch, links are in the signature!

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | MB: Asus P8Z77-V PRO | GPU: x1 Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 (2GB) | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | RAM: 32GB 8x4 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair TX 750W | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Zx | SSD: Intel 520 Series 180GB (Boot & Windows) | HDD: WD Green 2TB (Steam), Samsung HD501LJ 500GB (Storage), External Seagate 500 GB (Storage) External WD 1TB (Storage) | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | MonitorLG IPS 24" 1080p | Keyboard: CMStorm Quickfire TK Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50 | Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II, Roth Oli POWA-5 Black | Microphone: Samson Q1U | Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Sapphire Black (32GB) | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" (32GB) | Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 | Steam: 4500+ Games

Steam | Twitter | Twitch

Welcome to the LTT Forum!

Enjoy your welcoming schnitzel:

schnitzel.jpg

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Hi everyone!

I am a true fan of Linus over youtube and I was wondering few days ago, this guy should get a forum running and them I found that he really had an forum running!

Great place guys, and for a fellow technician I'm looking forward to help and be helped with so much fun as the youtube videos! :)

Thanks Linus for this great idea!

Hi everyone!

I am a true fan of Linus over youtube and I was wondering few days ago, this guy should get a forum running and them I found that he really had an forum running!

Great place guys, and for a fellow technician I'm looking forward to help and be helped with so much fun as the youtube videos! :)

Thanks Linus for this great idea!

Welcome to the forum! :) Be sure to read the CoC if you haven't already done so located in my signature.

hey guys, this is a little bit off topic, but I am in the process of building my own 3d printer 100% from scratch and I have been documenting it a little bit.  Should I post it in build logs?  It's not exactly a computer, so idk what to do. Its really cool though, and im hoping to get precision under 50 microns:)

hey guys, this is a little bit off topic, but I am in the process of building my own 3d printer 100% from scratch and I have been documenting it a little bit.  Should I post it in build logs?  It's not exactly a computer, so idk what to do. Its really cool though, and im hoping to get precision under 50 microns:)

I would put it in General Discussion.

Hello.I have looked around on this forum a few times so i decided to join. Glad to be a member.  :D