Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Just wanted to give you a big thankyou, im a 47yr old console gamer who has just built myself a gaming pc and it was all down to you guys,Havent got many friends on steam yet so please add me  elbaldone. thankyou and i cant wait for the next show.

Just wanted to give you a big thankyou, im a 47yr old console gamer who has just built myself a gaming pc and it was all down to you guys,Havent got many friends on steam yet so please add me  elbaldone. thankyou and i cant wait for the next show.

Welcome to the forum @elbaldone! Hope you are enjoying this forum! :) Make sure to read the CoC if you haven't already located in my signature. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi,

I also want to say thank You for all the clips...

As I started to research the actual technology in spring I ended for some reasons again and again at Linus Tech Tips... ;)

The knowledge and guides.... were one of the main reasons I got the guts to plan and hopefully soon also to build a computer myself.

I also like what I've seen so far here about the nice way to communicate here at the forum.

Must say, so far I... we are all impressed on the behaviour of all members.

I agree Ive only been here for a short time but everyone is very respectful to each other. Its almost as if it is not actually the internet!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Hi,

I also want to say thank You for all the clips...

As I started to research the actual technology in spring I ended for some reasons again and again at Linus Tech Tips... ;)

The knowledge and guides.... were one of the main reasons I got the guts to plan and hopefully soon also to build a computer myself.

I also like what I've seen so far here about the nice way to communicate here at the forum.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :)

I agree Ive only been here for a short time but everyone is very respectful to each other. Its almost as if it is not actually the internet!

We had several threads on many topics that struggled is history. However those we admired by Linus because he though that the members reacted to it very maturely and did not accelerate it. I guess we are lucky Linus worked at NCIX sense after high school and com punting classes he wen to work at NCIX (form what I can remember).

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :)

Thank You very much!

And the others too (funny comment about the internet Osmium btw)

Hello everyone, I'm Derek.

I've been watching Linus's videos for a while so I decided to sign up. I've been into electronics and technology in general for as long as I can remember. I started getting into computers when I was around 10 and I overclocked a 9600 Pro so I could play Last Chaos maxed out. I stopped gaming a couple months ago as I'm mostly a MMO gamer and I tend to get pretty addicted, but I plan to get back into it when I can afford to. I'm pretty good with computers and electronics in general so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

See you all on the forums!

Hello everyone, I'm Derek.

I've been watching Linus's videos for a while so I decided to sign up. I've been into electronics and technology in general for as long as I can remember. I started getting into computers when I was around 10 and I overclocked a 9600 Pro so I could play Last Chaos maxed out. I stopped gaming a couple months ago as I'm mostly a MMO gamer and I tend to get pretty addicted, but I plan to get back into it when I can afford to. I'm pretty good with computers and electronics in general so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

See you all on the forums!

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you enjoy this forum! Be sure to read the CoC located under my signature if you haven't already read it.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hey I'm new here just wanted to say a Big London-sized hello to everyone,

HELLO!!!!

Dig you guys, keep up the great work.

Angerer ;)

Hey I'm new here just wanted to say a Big London-sized hello to everyone,

HELLO!!!!

Dig you guys, keep up the great work.

Angerer ;)

Hello!

Welcome to the forum buddy, just familiarise yourself with the rules and have fun

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster. For several weeks I've been reading posts on this forum because I regularly watch the WAN show and its nice to have some insight into a few of the topics before they are discussed. I've been watching LinusTechTips for a couple of years and watching some NCIX stuff too (mostly Linus).

So, I finally decided to join the forum and maybe even contribute to the community discussions for which, until now, I have been merely a spectator.

Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster. For several weeks I've been reading posts on this forum because I regularly watch the WAN show and its nice to have some insight into a few of the topics before they are discussed. I've been watching LinusTechTips for a couple of years and watching some NCIX stuff too (mostly Linus).

So, I finally decided to join the forum and maybe even contribute to the community discussions for which, until now, I have been merely a spectator.

Welcome to the forum @Ruaille! Hope you enjoy the community! :)

Hallo Guys!

I watched LinusTechtips on youtube for some time know and as this day is my birthday and google pi**ed me of the ultra hard way by not supporting my Galxy Nexus on Android 4.4 even it has the 1GB of memmory more than it requieres to run smooth and fast...

just because it is 18 month old!

Been here for 10 months now.. Just wanna say hi again.

Welcome! :D

Hallo Guys!

I watched LinusTechtips on youtube for some time know and as this day is my birthday and google pi**ed me of the ultra hard way by not supporting my Galxy Nexus on Android 4.4 even it has the 1GB of memmory more than it requieres to run smooth and fast...

just because it is 18 month old!

Welcome to the forum and Happy Birthday! :)

hey every one troy here how's it going? getting ready for xmas? haha, xbox one or ps4,,,,,, or prey the steam box\machine is soon a reality,,,, I WANT A SHIELD... but unfortunately not in australia :(

been watching the wan show archives and that monster custom water cooled beast with 5 rads....intense;)

well catch u round ill visit on the regular lol

intel i5 2400@3.8GHz, ASrock z77 extreme 4, 8gb corsair xms@1600MHz,

Gainward GTX 580 3gb, coolermaster RC693 case,

sandisk extreme2 120gb ssd, antec HCG 620w psu, coolermaster seidon 120v closed loop, 

Hi everyone, another newbie here. Been watching Linus for quite some time finally got round to building my own PC. I've decided it's time to throw myself into my love for all things Tech and thought the forums would be a good place to start. I'll put the details of my first ever build into the correct thread and hopefully get some constructive criticism on my first effort. 

:)

i7 4770k - MSI GTX 770 4GB OC - Fractal Design R4 - Gigabyte Z87X - UD4H - Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB - 256GB SSD - 3TB Seagate - 800w - Cooler Master Seidon 120 - Windows7

hey every one troy here how's it going? getting ready for xmas? haha, xbox one or ps4,,,,,, or prey the steam box\machine is soon a reality,,,, I WANT A SHIELD... but unfortunately not in australia :(

been watching the wan show archives and that monster custom water cooled beast with 5 rads....intense;)

well catch u round ill visit on the regular lol

Welcome to the forum! :D

Hi everyone, another newbie here. Been watching Linus for quite some time finally got round to building my own PC. I've decided it's time to throw myself into my love for all things Tech and thought the forums would be a good place to start. I'll put the details of my first ever build into the correct thread and hopefully get some constructive criticism on my first effort. 

:)

Welcome to the forum! Post your new build to New Builds and Planning in order to get advice about your build. Be sure to read and answer this in your thread so people can get an idea of what kind of build you are trying to make: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting/ :)

Hi guys, been lurking for a few weeks and decided to bite the bullet and join. Haven't actually joined any new forums in a while and this community seems to be a positive and friendly place, looking at some other technology forums in the past I've always been concerned with the level of egotism and pretentiousness that doesn't seem to occur here.