Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hey there friends, XenonMyth here.
I hail from India and am an avid gamer and PC geek.
Feels good to be a part of a community that has the same interests as me as it is quite difficult to find people interested in PC hardware and games as I am here in India. Nonetheless, a big hello to all of you from me!

Feels good to be a part of a community that has the same interests as me as it is quite difficult to find people interested in PC hardware and games as I am here in India. Nonetheless, a big hello to all of you from me!

Welcome to the forum @TheXenonMyth! Hope you will enjoy the forum! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Great! I like here

I think you'll LOVE it here once you get to know some of the people.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Welcome to the forum!

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Welcome aboard, all newcomers. Enjoy your stay!

And not to forget to install the Chrome LTT extension!

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

yeah, i agree with all of u!
i want really do want some friends with whom i can discuss that new high end card that just came out or that new assassins creed game!
its feels nice to belong somewhere. Here, where i live, i am almost an outcast because my friends can't wrap their heads around why i am so enthusiastic about something as common as PC hardware but here finally i think i can make some awesome friends. :)

yeah, i agree with all of u!

i want really do want some friends with whom i can discuss that new high end card that just came out or that new assassins creed game!

its feels nice to belong somewhere. Here, where i live, i am almost an outcast because my friends can't wrap their heads around why i am so enthusiastic about something as common as PC hardware but here finally i think i can make some awesome friends. :)

Move to Sweden. LOTS of computer people there it seems.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Move to Sweden. LOTS of computer people there it seems.

oh, good for the sweden people, but i really want to move to switzerland. peaceful little country that one. sorry if i am going a bit off topic here.

oh, good for the sweden people, but i really want to move to switzerland. peaceful little country that one. sorry if i am going a bit off topic here.

It's fine. It's half the fun of LTT. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Hi all,

Just joined the forum, been following the channel for ages

names....Mod_ex  seasoned pc builder mainly general builds with a few custom monsters thrown in

cant wait get to know a few of the regulars and help out some of the noobs.

Hi all,

Just joined the forum, been following the channel for ages

names....Mod_ex  seasoned pc builder mainly general builds with a few custom monsters thrown in

cant wait get to know a few of the regulars and help out some of the noobs.

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you will enjoy it! Be sure to read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't already. Please don't be that negative on the people that are on this forum. 

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

glad i found the videos on youtube that led me here

Greeting one and all!  Long time lurker on Linus' YouTube channels, and without his advice, expertise, and comprehensive reviews I don't know that I'd feel as comfortable with building my new PC as I am now.

I've tinkered with computers in the past, and while I'm a new 'enthusiast', I've always been interested and try to stay up to date on the latest.

This community looks fantastic, and I've already gotten a ton of replies on my PC Build thread.

booom!

glad i found the videos on youtube that led me here

Greeting one and all!  Long time lurker on Linus' YouTube channels, and without his advice, expertise, and comprehensive reviews I don't know that I'd feel as comfortable with building my new PC as I am now.

I've tinkered with computers in the past, and while I'm a new 'enthusiast', I've always been interested and try to stay up to date on the latest.

This community looks fantastic, and I've already gotten a ton of replies on my PC Build thread.

Welcome guys! :) Hope you all will enjoy the forum! Be sure the read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't already.

Hello everybody.

Im Admire aka. Casper from denmark.

Have a general curiosity with tech and love gaming. Have been living on the cheap for a few years to completely remove some debt so im finally back and ready to get a real good build going again.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Hello everybody.

Im Admire aka. Casper from denmark.

Have a general curiosity with tech and love gaming. Have been living on the cheap for a few years to completely remove some debt so im finally back and ready to get a real good build going again.

Welcome to the forum! :D Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature. If you want advice for your new build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a new thread there. Be sure to read and answer this in your thread before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Welcome to the forum! :D Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature. If you want advice for your new build, go to New Builds and Planning and create a new thread there. Be sure to read and answer this in your thread before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Thank you very much. Will read the COC at once but will not make a build plan until Im a little closer to may where I will buy it. So much will change before hand

Im in the saving up mode and should have the money for the build I want in may.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Hey all newguy here, looking to build a new pc havent done so in over 10 years, so ive been youtubing like mad between linus and jayz2cents trying to figure out what i want. So my question is under what forum would i post my needs, budget and desires to get build recommendations?

Hey all newguy here, looking to build a new pc havent done so in over 10 years, so ive been youtubing like mad between linus and jayz2cents trying to figure out what i want. So my question is under what forum would i post my needs, budget and desires to get build recommendations?

Under new builds and planning, and they'll help you out.