What is your favorite color scheme?

Red Harbinger

or maybe truly modular mobos where you can switch out the RAM slots/PCI slots/CPU socket/mobo heatsinks for differently colored ones...

This.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I want a black and green hahah.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

Black and White is Sexy, Black and Red is Stupid. 

Calling it.

Black/white is gonna be the next black/blue and black/red.

Black green needs to be a thing. I remember old Gigabyte mobos that were black/green.

System: Thinkpad T460

Eh, black with red is okay. Not the best, not the worst. I'll take black and red tech any day over something like blue and green, or gold and yellow. I've got a black and white setup, so.. I might be a little biased. Black accents look better to me than white accents, so the main color for me is white. :)

black and Orange is the way i like it , or black and yellow , or just black 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Red is such an overused color on motherboards, especially "gaming" motherboards. How about some more white ones? Or exotic colors, like the sand color Asus uses with their Sabertooth mobos?

give me purple or give me death

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

#RAINBOW PC's FTW

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

i cant see any deap reds. xD 

its all greyish to me. pink is nice though.

im planning a pink, blue, and white build. ^~^ 

NO ONE STEAL THIS ITS MY FAVRITE AND UNEEK THING IF U STEAL I WILL EET UR SOWL

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Yeah I feel that the market is oversaturated with the black/red theme. Anytime I want to think of doing something more unique in terms of color, suddenly half the parts I want won't look good in my case unless I get a non-windowed one, which defeats the whole purpose of trying to do a color theme to begin with. Come to think of it, I've spent some time watching swashin's pimp my setup episodes and the black/blue has be done to death too. Since there's no purple parts on the market (insofar as I know), that killed my hope of maybe doing a black/purple build.

White/blue build it is then! I'll just repurpose my SPEC-03 case I bought for a cheapie guest PC build and nab a white/blue DIY PC combo build from newegg. 

Hand of Nod: i7-4790K, 16GB G.Skill Sniper 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, MSI Gaming 5 Z97 mobo, LEPA 120mm red LED fans (x3) Corsair SPEC-03 case, Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, ASUS VG248QE 144hz monitor, Patriot Blaze 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HDD (x2)

Black is good. Red is old. I would like to see Black/Orange or Black/Cyan. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

YES! BLACK AND YELLOW MASTERRACE!

@alby800 

#JAYSTWOCENTS

#SKUNKWORKS

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

God yes kill black and red with fire

Blue and Black, nuff said

Example:

2u4rm83.jpg

5exti1.jpg

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

For a seemingly overused color scheme, I am fine with it as long as it's not overdone. For example, the MSI Gaming series motherboards look amazing with those subtle accents of red along the MOSFET and chipset heatsinks accented by a brushed aluminum finish on the latter. You can even remove the red part of the MOSFET heatsinks and paint it any color you like. :o

MSI-Z97-Gaming-5-Specs.jpg

I would classify the color scheme as overused when it has red LEDs and reds all over everything other than the normally black PCB, like ASUS' ROG series, ASRock Fatal1ty Killer series, and Gigabyte's (sadly used to be original and green) G1 Gaming series .   -_-

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

... thats why MSI has all black motherboard too. And black+white boards. And black+yellow boards. And black+blue boards. And black+green GPUs. And black+gold GPUs. And all black GPUs

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

i cant see any deap reds. xD 

its all greyish to me. pink is nice though.

im planning a pink, blue, and white build. ^~^ 

NO ONE STEAL THIS ITS MY FAVRITE AND UNEEK THING IF U STEAL I WILL EET UR SOWL

i dont have soul for you to steal so , um yea what now ;3

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

MSI needs a Black/White Gaming series thing, their dragon is kinda cool but it would be better if the dragon was like black or silver on a white or black shield and it should be both on X99 and Z97 or if Broadwell takes a new socket/chipset.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I like black and red. My rigs have been with that color scheme for the past 5 years and I still enjoy it. Nevertheless, I do understand what you mean. It will be refreshing to see something new. I would really like to see something with a lot of black and nice, deep blue accents. Very dark, gun metal silver will also be a cool color to pair up with black. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Yes, for God's sake. Maybe some people want to do a blue build, or a green build, or a yellow build, and there are far fewer components to fit the bill for something like that.

If it's done properly with a third color, such as silver or gray, I'm OK with it.

Just black & red by themselves don't look that great IMO, it needs a third color.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Looks inside my own pc...red and black

my black ipad with red cover

my red motorbike...

no im good

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii