What is your favorite color scheme?

Red Harbinger

I'm kind of tired of black and red as a scheme on boards and cards.  I love Black-White or White-Black.  Or just pure black.

I've grown fond with orange, and green, with either white or black.

I think it's awesome:

is7Mb46.jpg

Taken with an iPoop 4th Gen.

Linus thinks it's awesome:

KYYfsWY.jpg

Your argument is invalid.

black and orange master race !

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I actually like the black/red. I wish GPU manufactures would paint the shrouds to match with most of their motherboards for a certain gen, most go with just black, or black/red. Where are they green, blue, and gold painted shrouds?

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Gray. And White. <3
I opt for these.

Sadly for now only full white components are produced by Galax, and these come at hell of a price :<

I want black and purple, or black an orange. Having trouble finding purple LED strips that suit my purposes.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Black and red is overdone, yes. Same goes for black and blue. This trend is actually making me miss Gigabyte's blue boards. Actually, I'd like an all red alu shroud, that would look mad.

yeah red and black is getting a bit tiring but i like Black and Light Blue

Blue and Black, nuff said

Example:

2u4rm83.jpg

5exti1.jpg

Black and blue just look so pleasant. it is a shame only ASRock is doing blue on their low and high end stuff. And they are not exactly a reputable brand. I got an ASRock board too, no problems so far but it is brown and white with some blue (not much), very ugly.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

yeh lol id rather have black and red...

61OeThvlGcL._SX425_.jpg

That is just blue :P

The need to put black in it.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Black and blue just look so pleasant. it is a shame only ASRock is doing blue on their low and high end stuff. And they are not exactly a reputable brand. I got an ASRock board too, no problems so far but it is brown and white with some blue (not much), very ugly.

Planning a build just like the one pictured with a blue H440 like the one pictured, except with a FX 8370, with a blue Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0. Looks similar to those ASRock boards. H220X with the blue on the block. Also a GTX 970 G1 Gaming with that blue Windforce logo with blue sleeved GPU power cables. A 840 EVO will also be mounted on those 2.5MM mounts for all to see. SP140 with the blue ring to finish it off.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

The thing about ASUS GPU is they have red stickers that you can OPTIONALLY stick on the card. They should do that for every GPU in my opinion except have more colour options.

Maybe make stickers buyable at the very least.

Does anyone make a white atx mobo ? Or white and orange ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

As side note my RAM is red :(

Nothing some blue electrical tape cant color change.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

I have always liked Silver and Blue, and always bought silver cases and equipment before everything went black in the late 2000s.

Black with red accents isn't bad though...that's what my build is. I chose it because I looked at a bunch of builds and I thought black and red or black and blue were the coolest looking, and red components were more common and cheaper than blue ones, so I went with black and red.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Don't be a fanboy ASUS didn't invent black and red scheme.

Fanboyism aside, you cannot neglect the fact MSI and Gigabyte(huge motherboard) companies started outputting red and black in the last year. Too many peoole are abusing it.

I'm not sure if Asus was the first but they were one of the first with Evga to start putting out red and black. Unless you any other brands that started doing this? I do want to know more about motherboard history, :)

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

I personally like black and yellow, then black and white, then black and silver. My build is mostly MSI so it's red and black. The chrome on the MSI 970 is sexy as hell though. I kind want to add LEDs but I don't want red. Dunno what color I want the LEDs to be.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Fanboyism aside, you cannot neglect the fact MSI and Gigabyte(huge motherboard) companies started outputting red and black in the last year. Too many peoole are abusing it.

I'm not sure if Asus was the first but they were one of the first with Evga to start putting out red and black. Unless you any other brands that started doing this? I do want to know more about motherboard history, :)

You win.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think that white will be the new trend but black and red still does have that sexy feeling...

Red and black are my favorite colors, but I don't like having that color scheme in my computer. I prefer black and white or black and yellow.

Hecate (main rig)

AMD A10-5800k @4.2ghz | Nvidia 750ti Gtx FTW | 8gb Ram MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 NZXT Source 210 Cosiar CX430 WD Blue 1tb 

Chronos (emulation station)

Pentium 4 2.8ghz 2gb Ram | 250 watt power supply

A nice blue GPU is not a lot to ask :(

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Yes, Black, White, Grey is the best IMO and pretty timeless.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Yes, but i used to be a red/black fanboy. now i go with all black everything

Black and red is why I went for white and blue for my build. Granted, I do have a black motherboard, PSU and GPU, but the case lights are blue along with the botched paint job I did.

White looks so much better on a PC if you do it correctly, imao.

i actualy bought a Asus rampage V extrem because it fits in my black/red case. so no not sick of it yet. but yea having some more options would be nice. at least some companies give you color options like G.skills ripjaws.