What is your favorite color scheme?

Red Harbinger

hey guys wanted to see what everyone's favorite color scheme is for a build, so vote away on your favorite! i would also like to seem some post of pics of build with these color schemes that are done well

9 times out of 10 I will  favor Black and White over any other colors.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

No Black and Green?! I thought those colours looks really cool together.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Personally, I have a nice red and black PC, but there just aren't enough different ones. Ones with seemingly random color combinations should be much more used than they are to prevent the constant same color builds that are being used all over the place.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

No Black and Green?! I thought those colours looks really cool together.

there is black and green

there is black and green

Sorry, I meant it like no one chose it but me.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

black and yellow, but I really love the blue and white "icy" theme

TitaniumS-4-1000x666.jpgdsc5517small.jpg

thankyou for posting some pics love the blue and white "icy" theme build like you said, and the black and yellow looks reallly nice but not a fan of the case way too much yellow for me

For me black cases and PCBs, lighting always white, accents could be pretty much anything and still look good after that.

thankyou for posting some pics love the blue and white "icy" theme build like you said, and the black and yellow looks reallly nice but not a fan of the case way too much yellow for me

I agree with the case...it's really a boutique case and I think it would be a waste of money to have it standing under my desk in the corner

I sense some racism from OP.  ;)

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

how so?

All black cases. /humor

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

I don't really have a favorite colour scheme, it's all about how it's executed.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I would say Black and White because I don't really see alot of builds using this scheme which makes it unique. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Oh please, the obvious answer is red and purple. If anyone on this forum does a gold and purple build with one of those Asus z87 board that would also be pretty baller

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

dark colors + orange: refer to my build link below

I'm planning to get dark colors + cyan for whenever I will be building a new setup :P

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

My scheme is black and red. However this was my first build and I didn't really plan for looks till after it was assembled. Now that I've done research I feel black and red is too overdone. Also my mouse is green, keyboard can be changed to any color but I have it as green. I prefer everything to match so my color scheme will change to black and green soon :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor