Has a game ever made you cry?

werto165

Just wondering if any games have made you cry, please try and avoid spoilers, if you want list spoilers for a specific game put them in spoilers.(no shit sherlock)

mine might seem a little pathetic but it was the start of Ori and the blind forest. Also the end was a happy sort of crying.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Yes.

The ending of Pokemon Y/X.

EDIT: ending of Super Smash Bros. Brawl made me shed a manly tear or two too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I've only got close to crying in one movie/game/book. I can't even remember what it was.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

COD all of that lag makes me cry every time.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Beginning of The Last of us hit me pretty hard...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Beginning of The Last of us hit me pretty hard...

I've still yet to play it, just got my PS3 out again and playing through LIMBO and journey will be getting onto TLoU soon.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

oh yes

I can only remember that almost every games that make me cry is j-rpg and rts

The Geth/Quarian section of ME3, I fucked up I fucked up bad. Still regret it to this day.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

When i was playing garrys mod and i made ultra house

Its not the end, but seeing ghost die, I cried

JK I am not that much into games ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

When GTA IV crashes with mods ... Oh and that my parents won't let me invest in GTA V

Yep.

(also spoiler: Life is Strange Ep3 is apparently a tearjerker as well.)

end of hl2 episode 2 and halo 4 were rough but I didnt cry.

I've cried from laughter in CSS and CSGO.  You get on the right community servers and its an amazing time.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

deadspace 2, the babies somehow that hit me hard, maybe cuse i have a brotehr that died as baby, but damn... couldn't shoot the first few times...

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Unigine Heaven when it crashes my overclock. T.T

basically this  :lol:

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Yep.

(also spoiler: Life is Strange Ep3 is apparently a tearjerker as well.)

I feel like such a scrub for watching play throughs of that game. Did you manage to save kate?

The Last of Us on ps3. That intro of his daughter died was really heart breaking

The end to Uncharted 2... That game I tell you.... I loved it and still do. It runs at 30 fps and I cant play it anymore, but I fucking love that game.

The end to Uncharted 2... That game I tell you.... I loved it and still do. It runs at 30 fps and I cant play it anymore, but I fucking love that game.

I'll be sure to play it, really missed a lot of the best PS3 games, I'll see if I can get them off amazon or  something.

The ending of HL2 Episode 2, and how there has been almost 8 years and no sign of HL3 .

Also I've heard some stuff about Katawa Shoujo and how it give you dem feels pretty hard, I haven't played it though.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I won't lie, never cried. [spoiler=But these got me very close]I+am+the+very+model+of+a+scientist+salar

and

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Yes.

Brothers the tale of two sons.

Dust an Elysian Tail.

BTW

I am yet to play Ori and the blind forest. I hope it will be as good as Dust.