Did Dezel used to work for facebook?

nothingspecial

Was watching How Do They Do It, and saw the attached screenshot. Just a lookalike, or is it actually him?

post-6139-0-03170200-1374110094_thumb.jp

Their only similarities are that they are Asian and both wear glasses.

This man speaks the truth.

OP: Maybe you should read this?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

This threath is racist lol

wrong, racism is believing one race is superior to all others, this thread is justing hating asians cuz they look the same XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

wrong, racism is believing one race is superior to all others, this thread is justing hating asians cuz they look the same XD

Racism is treating someone differently and discriminating because of their race.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

If I said Linus and Slick look the same I'm sure everyone would disagree with me, but no one would say I was racist. 

So why is this?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

If I said Linus and Slick look the same I'm sure everyone would disagree with me, but no one would say I was racist. 

So why is this?

Yeah, this is just stupidity, not racism/disrespect.

oh my glob, if he did I would have lost a lot of respect for him lol

totally not him

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Is this... racist?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Is this... racist?

this is as close as it gets haha

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Was watching How Do They Do It, and saw the attached screenshot. Just a lookalike, or is it actually him?

Get your eyes checked. Edzel can recommend a good doctor for laser  eye surgery.

It's not diesel, however the man next to him is the spitting image of Barak Obama!!!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It's alright Asians think Caucasians all look the same...

so47.jpg

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Nah its Jackie Chan

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

So people with poor facial recognition skills and no real experience with other cultures are racist because to them the faces all look the same? 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Wow, this thread went downhill quickly...

Saw it on TV last night, went back to check, watched one of the Computex diary videos, and saw quite a resemblence. Obviously I was wrong.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19676-they-all-look-the-same-race-effect-seen-in-the-brain.html#.Uefcw3NZTqA

If anyone is actually interested, that's an article that talks about the studies that have been made around this.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19676-they-all-look-the-same-race-effect-seen-in-the-brain.html#.Uefcw3NZTqA

If anyone is actually interested, that's an article that talks about the studies that have been made around this.

I am, social sciences are a major part of my life, I easily spend as much time reading these articles as I do on tech forums/websites.

That article clearly points to a neurological response. That is the same across multiple cultures/races. What causes this response, whilst still not actually known, will most likelybe either a lack of familiarity response or a survival response of some type.  I highly doubt this type of response is the result of conditioning or choice.